X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO For the Web Design

SEO is the must know things when doing the web design. The web designer without any seo knowledge will just make the the website quality drop. For example, I used knew a web designer like to use the flash to make a website because he thinks the flash is very interactive. However, the websites done by them cannot get any sales from the search engine, because the website contents all made by flash and not easy to be indexed by Google.

Three basic seo for the website
    1. Title must be optimized, and cannot over the 70 characters limitation
    2. Do Not use the flash or Java script to protect the contents to be indexed by the search engine
    3. Make the website responsive.

If you wish to learn more about the seo web design course, welcome to visit the woof.com.sg

I recognize your great points about seo services. For sure web designers must have knowledge about seo because at the moment only they can create website design seo friendly. If not we can’t easily bring traffic to our website. So, always make website seo friendly.

web development company

Comment

Nice web design course! And do you know the best seo services singapore company?
      Check it out here:
      https://www.facebook.com/SeoSemSingapore

Comment

Article writing and marketing is no different from what we see many situations that require a delicate balance. One of the most difficult balances in article marketing is that between the search engine optimization (SEO) and readability.
        SEO Newcastle Upon Tyne

Comment

True! I agree on all points that you discussed, it's exactly what I learned here at Linkage Web Development team. All basic knowledge and fundamentals in SEO and in web development have been honed by our team. Visit us too! nice thread post btw.
          Providing world-class web design services and marketing services to Baguio City, Pampanga and the Philippines! Start your free website design trial today!

Comment

Working...
          X