X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Ever Banned by GooglePlus?

I was trying to login with my credentials today morning but i received a message that my account is locked. Later i tried to retrieve password and even tried to login from a different laptop but all in vain. I dont know what happened to my Google Plus. I had some important contacts associated with my G+ and now i am wondering why my account is locked. Did this ever happened to anyone? i have never posted anything that Google dislikes i.e. gambling. What kind of stuff actually violates the terms and conditions of G Plus? Can anyone give me an idea?

It have never banned in Google+ and I have many followers on my account and I am promoting my clients links on my profile but there is no problem with me.

Comment

Oh I See actually last night i have Googled for 'anyone banned from google plus' and i came to know that there are many people like me whose accounts are locked. Though the possibility is lower as compared with facebook and other social media platform, but yes there are such examples. And one hour ago, i received an email from Google plus revealing that my account is locked because of repetitive posts. Now i have requested them to unlock the account let's see how this goes!

Comment

Yup,one of my account was banned for the same reason however it was never unlocked neither i received an email.Glad ThaT YOU received the email and i hope you'll have your account unlocked.

Comment

Working...
        X