Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my method to promote site content...share yours!

Hello there, I am new here on DM and came across this awesome forum while searching for seo query and i liked it so much that i became its member.SO now here is my first post about driving traffic to your new contents published////// Of course you all may be using social media to promote your contents,don't you?But what if you are a starter and don't have enough fans and followers to your social media page/account..In that case you would think to build up a follower's page and that are targeted...although it takes time....so what you can do for instant promotion??
    I usually write an informative post which i think will be useful to other in solving their problem..if you don't know how to find posts that are helpful for others..you should take your time to browse certain popular forums on your niche and then search a common problem that many number of people are facing by making a list of them in notepad..And don't forget to bookmark the link of the thread where you find the users facing the problem...After that write any post on the topic you have listed down on notepad and after publishing it with relevant images and helpful point that will solve the problem.....grab your post link and just head over to the thread you bookmarked and then just make a account on that forum(if you don't have one) and make sure they allow you to post link.....then just enter some short piece of content like "i think there are many solution to your problem,however i too faced the problem once and have the solution right here: (YOur thread Link).....And then just leave it ........if you do it for around 15-20 time ......it is worth it and will be a good source of traffic until the thread is deleted as many searchers on search engines may search the problem you have solution for and just go to the forum and then click on your site's link......and believe me it works.........if you think it doesn't you can ask some experienced internet marketers and seo gurus like matthew woodward who had success to their blog without any link building just using this method....however if you have some of your own tips and tactics you can share them here too..........

really nice method..thanks for sharing......i don't have any specific method .......i use social media for marketing my contents as i have large number of followers on various social network platform

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
      really nice method...
      Yup.Social Media Also works well but as i don't have many fans and followers so i just can't get the amount of traffic i want.BTW thanks for replying

Comment

hmm.A really nice post op.Actually sharing my own stuff on some forums is not allowed.SO i had bad luck with that.What i had did is somewhat similar just changing the platforms.I usually answers to some question answer site leaving a link to my website for a more detailed answer.I am not talking about yahoo! answers.They have became very strict nowadays.However they are working for me driving good amount of traffic to my website.There are 1000s of q&a sites out there,You just need to find some good ones and you can have tons of great targeted traffic,

Comment

Yeah !!!Actually promoting sites on Question&Answers site is not a bad idea.You just need to find some right and appropriate sites for your niche.I am glad that your are getting good amount of traffic from those sites.I did got some traffic using yahoo answers but i think after a week or so my account was deleted.May be we should post some answers without some link first and then start giving answers with link.THanks for suggesting.Your idea may be useful to many.

Comment

If you write quality content then in my opinion half of the work is done..High quality informative content that answers all the question of your visitors really get Bookmarked and people share it on their social media such as Facebook, Twitter Etc. However, don't miss the link building part

Comment

Working...
            X