X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Senuke alternative ?

Hello guys, I'm using Senuke for a long time, I spend over $3500 on a monthly subscription, I'm searching for a good Senuke alternative with better price if possible. The main reason why I want something else is that it seems that the developer don't seam to update it anymore and most of the websites are not working anymore.

I offer you a lifetime license of Senuke Xcr with $600, do you want to get my license ?, I also spend a lot of money on monthly subscription to Senuke, and I decided to purchase the lifetime license.

Comment

Thank you for your offer Ethan, but I'm actually looking for a a Senuke alternative, this means a better seo software and a cheaper if possible.

Comment

Ethan, don't try to sell your lifetime license of Senuke to the members of this forum, nobody will purchase it from you, that software is outdated and most of the lists are not working anymore, so stop trying to sell your license of a software that is outdated here. I notice here that you already tried to sell it to a guy, the reason why you do that is that you purchased a much better software (Money Robot Submitter), so stop trying to fool people over here.

Comment

There is only one Senuke alternative that exists, this software name is Money robot Submitter and it is the best SEO link building tool that you will find on the market, the developers are actually updating the software every day, and the success rate of the software is usually 97%, it contains more websites list then all other SEO software combined and they are updated daily, so for sure it is the best software on the market that make fast and stable ranking for any websites.

Comment

I agree totally, Money Robot Software is the best on the market and not only the best but the single one, there is not other SEO software that have so good rankings results, those developers don't even make advertising on any forums, they have a lot of clients and they are very experts in SEO.

Comment

I also bought a Money Robot license 3 weeks ago and I'm very happy with this software, it doubled my websites earnings already, I'm using it on a VPS day and night and it gives me huge success, I highly recommend it.

Comment

So there is only one Senuke alternative right ? I just installed the Money Robot software, it seems that it has a free trial of 7 days, It seems to be a great software.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffith View Post
                  It seems to be a great software.
                  For sure it is a great software, I started again to have good earnings from my websites, all thanks to money robot software. You will need only 30 minutes to fully learn this software and you will love it, I can guarantee that.

Comment

Yes, If anybody checking for a good SEO Tool my vote goes to Money Robot Submitter very soon we will see it may take over the whole SEO SOFTWARE MARKET soon reasons are:
                    1. It has many exclusive features I never seen in even any other software.
                    2. It has built in free spinner
                    3. It has much more number of sites for submission....
                    4. It have lots of new features been added every day/week says that developer are very careful to have more and more features added daily basis to the software it seems.
                    and many more...

Even so far i know they offer 7 days free trial so nothing to lose, too even... As you can even try it before you buy...

Comment

Originally posted by andish View Post
                      Money Robot Submitter very soon we will see it may take over the whole SEO SOFTWARE MARKET soon
                      You are right Andish, a really nice software, ​its worth every penny, and for sure will take the whole seo software market soon. I also love the daily updates, I even make them some recommendations and they immediately developed the feature that I recommend, really nice software.

Comment

I started to make for the first time in my live really nice money from my websites, thanks to Money Robot software, I talk many times with a guy from their team, and he helped me a lot in understanding the real SEO that really works these days.

Comment

Anyone like to share their settings for money robot? My rankings not improved very much yet from using it. I think having different types of links pointed to your money site would be better than the built in templates which only have web 2.0 pointed to your site.

Comment

Originally posted by mooton View Post
                            Anyone like to share their settings for money robot?
                            If your experience is not too high on SEO, try to use the medium diagrams that are already listed in the software, don't spend time to create your own diagrams, it is simple to rank, you need only 200 links pointed to your site but make sure that these links are from high page rank sites, use blogs and web 2. profiles and your rankings will be just fine. I can rank in almost any niches with 200 links only !, the secret is to have at tier 1 links from high page rank sites, I use only blog links on tier 1, and on tier 2 I use blogs and web 2.0 profiles, I can rank in 2 weeks any sites that takes into small / medium niches and for the high competitive niche it takes me about 4-5 weeks to rank on the first page.

Ranking is simple, but never build many links from low quality source sites, they will kill your rankings.
                            Money Robot is the best ranking tool because it is the single tool that build links from high authority domains that have high page rank.

Good luck with your rankings

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
                              If your experience is not too high on SEO, try to use the medium diagrams that are already listed in the software, don't spend time to create your own diagrams, it is simple to rank, you need only 200 links pointed to your site but make sure that these links are from high page rank sites, use blogs and web 2. profiles and your rankings will be just fine. I can rank in almost any niches with 200 links only !, the secret is to have at tier 1 links from high page rank sites, I use only blog links on tier 1, and on tier 2 I use blogs and web 2.0 profiles, I can rank in 2 weeks any sites that takes into small / medium niches and for the high competitive niche it takes me about 4-5 weeks to rank on the first page.

Ranking is simple, but never build many links from low quality source sites, they will kill your rankings.
                              Money Robot is the best ranking tool because it is the single tool that build links from high authority domains that have high page rank.

Good luck with your rankings
                              Thanks. R u just using one of the built in medium competition templates?

Comment

Working...
                              X