Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Run out of ideas to write Articles About!!!

Hello there,
    Thinking there is a drought in your Human brain and can't generate quality content that others will love or just can't come up on topics .Well that usually happens to me but now i think i have found my way to get new idea to generate quality content and articles that other people would love to hear about.
    1)Interview some one popular in Your Niche:
    Interview is what many people love but you have to market your interview.People love reading about one's technique,earnings,advice from some one popular in their niche who has already been successful.But however you can't get great traffic from search engines for a interview.To counter that problem,You may ask the person whom you interviewed to share the link of your article on their social media(as they are already successful,they may have great numbers of fans and followers)
    2)Do some case study on some successful projects:
    Doing Case Study is what I love.It is another thing that readers love to hear because they get to know what is working and what is not.You would also have some great knowledge while doing case study.In this case you might consider promoting your case study on forums.
    3)Infographic:
    I am person that tend to understand media better than text.You can create an infographic about some great trending topic and write a 200+ words description on it.This can be a great source of traffic if you market it properly on forums or social media.
    That's all.If you know any other content generation ideas ,do share it here as well.

Hey,
    very nice thread indeed.
    I usually browse some article sites like ezine article to find about what to write about in my niche.It usually helps me to find lot of ideas.I really liked your thread.Really informative and useful.Bookmarked it.

Comment

hey robin,
      a very nice post indeed,i really liked your techniques.
      I also do some forum research and find out common problems and then write a post on them offering either paid or free solution and promote the posts on that forum.

Comment

Some other content generation ideas that may work are :
        1)Growth Analysis:
        Growth analysis can sometimes provide great source of traffic if promotion is done correctly of your post.it might be a post with title like "How TechGyd Got PR4 In less than 2 months or How Techih Achieved 50k visits in just 2 month."It should be something that is interesting for your readers and has a title which can provide very good CTR.These type of post should be promoted well else they will turn out to be a waste piece of content in most cases.You may try promoting it on social media or forums.
        2)Complete Guide of Something:
        Guide are really helpful for users.Like if you write a guide on how to use the new Apple iPhone 5,the new users of the smartphone are always willing to search for some problems they are facing.If you have that problem in your post,you will get great amount of traffic from search engines.Create a fully fledged guide which has all screenshot,video tuts,etc and promote it on social media and forums related to the topic.I am sure it will generate you good amount of traffic.
        3)InfoGraphic:
        Robin
        has already discussed this above yet i feel to share it again,Infographic can really go viral if you promote it well .Don't underestimate it's power.There are many people who can interpret the visual data rather than text more easily.Infographic can boost your traffic as well as sales if you promote it correctly.In this case social media is a good option.Also create a info-graphic on a topic which is trending.
        4)Make A Quiz:
        If you are really lazy some day and not willing to write some content.you should create a quiz in your free time.Quiz are fun to create as well as interesting for your readers.There are many sites which allow you to create a quiz and host it for free.You may redirect the user to your website or promote the quiz using your website and then promote your post on some social media and forums(Inspired by charles floate on TP)\\
        Well thats all what i have in my mind.
        Really your thread is great op.i recently did a case study on some very successful companies in my niche and it drive me a lot of traffic from social media.Thanks for suggesting

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
          Some other content generation ideas that may work are :
          Hey ,
          Your Post is awesome .I really liked it.Completely agree with you on the point of make a quiz.It can be used to generate quality traffic .Making A quiz is very easy and fun.
          You can use Quizbean for that purpose: quizbean.com
          Promote the quiz on other forums and you have your traffic as well as content.

Comment

Working...
          X