Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Best Wordpress Plugins

Hello there,
    Thought of sharing some list of best available plugins available for Wordpress that will enhance your SEO/SMM and other aspects.There are many Plugins available in the Wordpress Plugin Directory but there are only few that are quite good enough and picking them up from that many plugins available is like searching a needle in an ocean.
    So here are the plugin which I think are important:
    1)Wordpress SEO by Yoast:Not to mention this plugin is the king of Wordpress SEO plugins.It provides to focus on a keyword while writing a post and tells whether you are missing something regarding using keyword in the post.It also allows to enter custom meta description which is a very good thing.You can search the plugin by querying "Wordpress SEO by Yoast"
    2)Sociable:Sociable is a plugin directory which improves your Social Visibility as it allows your reader to share your content on many social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter,Digg,Google Plus etc.It is a must have plugin that will boost your traffic too.You can search the plugin by querying "Sociable"
    3)Google Analytics For Wordpress:Google Analytics is what is very necessary to track your website/blog.With this awesome plugin you can install your tracking code to your website by just entering the Property code.Highly recommended for those who don't have much knowledge of PHP.You can search the plugin by querying "Google Analytics for Wordpress"
    4)>Login-Lockdown:Login Lockdown is a wordpress security plugin that improves the security of your wordpress blog .It limits the login attempt to provide safety to your blog avoiding any bruteforce attack.I would highly recommend you to have this free plugin.You can search the plugin by querying "Login Lockdown"
    Thats all for now.If you have any more awesome Wordpress Plugin ,please share it here.Thanks
    3)

a very good list indeed .Here are some more awesome plugins that i think you would have missed :
    1)NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster:
    This plugin automatically posts all your update to various social networks ,You only need to configure the social media account which you want to post automatic update to.
    2)W3 Total Cache:
    If you want to improve your site loading speed then this plugin is a must have for you all.It is all about speed nowadays andyou i think you shouldn't miss this one
    3)Yet Another Related Posts Plugin:
    It automatically inserts relevant posts at the end of each of your post increasing your pageviews and revenue.This also helps to decrease bounce rate which is very good to show search engines that you have quality content.
    Hope you like these plugins

Comment

I think i can also contribute somethink that can optimize your loading time and decrease it which will make your site faster which is also considered a factor of ranking by the big G according to most SEO professionals .
      There is a simple free wordpress plugin called wp-smushit taking inspiration from Yahoo!'s Smush.it which automatically decreases image's size without compromising on the quality which increase the page loading time .You can find it here : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-smushit/

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
        There is a simple free wordpress plugin called wp-smushit taking inspiration from Yahoo!'s Smush.
        That is one of the most stable plugins that I was working with - worth to try it

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
          That is one of the ...
          Yup.Very good to improve site loading time which will eventually give your higher search engine ranking postition.It's one of the best plugin i've ever seen .

Comment

Originally posted by kaname
            There are many ...]
            Yup .Thanks for sharing the list.However I would prefer seo by yoast over all in one seo.
            Broken link checker is also an useful plugin(forgot to mention ).
            Thanks for sharing with us once again

Comment

Hey thanks for this awesome thread.I got to know many useful wp plugin which i didn't had.Truly wp smush it is a plugin you should not miss.Also i use all in one seo pack rather than wordpress plugin by yoast.I mind it with many more features than yoast and easy interface.

Comment

yup...wp smush it is really awesome.A good alternative to manually resizing images which require time.I highly recommend this plugin to people who want to increase their site speed .its free too!!!But its only for self hosted wordpress

Comment

Working...
                X