Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me About Google AuthorShip

Hi there,
    I have recently heard that Google Authorship and other Google Search Snippets Play an important role in deciding the authority of the site and their Search Engine Ranking Position.But I don't know how to implement Google Authorship.I have gone around many Results by querying this in google but still i don't think it is working.I have a self hosted wordpress account and a Google+ profile .Can anyone please give me a detailed procedure about verifying google authorship.I would be pleased to hear it.Thanks

if you have wordpress then you could install a simple wordpress plugin called Google Authorship and then navigate to general setting and fill in your google+ profile page url.after that you just have to add the website in your contribution on your google+ profile and wait for couple of days and you'll have successfully implemented google authorship.Don't know if you have any other platforms other than wp

Comment

For using Google Authorship you need Google+, for SEO in these days is a must to be on the Google+ because of the Authorship Bump that is generated by this.

Comment

Alright I configured Google Authorship and it was working fine for a day,but now it isn't working.no image or author name is showing up next to google.What is the reason?I haven't done anything wrong,Please help me guyz.thanks

Comment

You should uninstall any plugin related to authorship first (if you have wordpress and if you don't have wordpress undo the method you had done before and try the method again)) and then try installing the plugin again and configuring it again.Also you should check whether google authorship is working or not by heading to google webmasters tools (there's an option of checking the rich snippets somewhere in google webmaster tool).

Comment

Google Has Reduced the number of search results showing Google Authorship( I too lost mine).Only Some very authoritive blogs are with google authoship now .I think you might read this : http://www.seroundtable.com/google-a...ing-17840.html

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
              Google Has Reduced the number ...]
              Yup,A couple of days ago ,I too lost my Author Image,Hopefully the Name is still there.I think Google will be now acting more strictly with the poor quality blogs/websites.

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
                Yup,A couple of days ago ,I too lost my Author Image,Hopefully the Name is still there....
                Thank you s30 and wiz for sharing the info.Seems Like I am facing the same problem.May Be I could get my Author Image back when i enough people have me on their circles.
                Thanks for figuring out the problem guys.I'll try though.
                Thanks again.

Comment

I think Google will be now acting more strictly with the poor quality blogs

bạn muốn có một sức khỏe tốt nhưng bạn không biết ăn uống như thế nào là hợp lý. Hãy để chúng tôi Tư vấn dinh dưỡng giúp bạn

Comment

Originally posted by medilas View Post
                    I think Google will be now acting more strictly with the poor quality blogs.
                    I agree with you man .Google is now able to recognize quality content by various metrics.
                    So yeah,write good content and you'll get your image back,you should wait some time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                      I agree with you man
                      Ok Thanks Dude and all of you who helped me.
                      I will now work hard to achieve authority and then I hope I'll get my authorship back.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Any idea for adding google authorship for php website?
                        Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X