X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HideMyAss review - my HMA VPN review

Hello Guys, Is HMA VPN a good VPN software ? , I will write a small HideMyAss review on this thread. I purchased the HMA software 6 months ago with a promotional code from here and I use the software for more reasons :

1. I use it when I navigate on the web to hide my real IP to some websites.
    2. One license of HMA VPN Software will work on two computers and one of my license I give it to a friend from China and is now able to access any website that is blocked to China.
    3. I use it sometime on my iPhone to protect my real IP location.
    4. I use it for SEO purposes, the software offers 58000 IPs so it is just perfect together with Money Robot Submitter software, (Money Robot Submitter Software is the best software for ranking websites).
    5. I use it also to view some content from Hulu website, you know that Hulu website can only be watched from within the United States, so I use USA IP and I can watch the videos with no problem.

So , Is HMA ProVPN the best vpn software on the market ?, yes guys, the software is the best, better then any other vpn software and any other similar tool, I want to mention that I also used hotspot shield and strongvpn​ and some other similar software, but HMA is the best, not only because it provides a huge number of ips but also because the speed is good compared with the rest of software that have a slow speed and many disconnection problems.

You are right Miles, the HMA software is the best, I also tried many software apps that change the ip of computer and I can say that there is no better software available, I can also mention that HMA Pro software have some minor problems like for example when you configure it to automatically change the ip every 10 minutes, some time it is unable to change the ip or it takes 1-2 minutes to successfully connect to a new server to get a new ip, I specially use the software for seo , I also use Money Robot Software to create backlinks to my websites, I have many websites all ranked to first page on google and I think Hma software is best for seo but also the best software for changing the ip of your computer. About the HMA speed , yes it is good speed, it could be better but it is acceptable, there is no other vpn software that has better speed so will all stick to HMA Pro in a very long time. Cheers !

Comment

I use HMA Pro VPn software to connect from England to x x x websites, here all those websites are blocked, so the single chance to be able to access them from iPhone for example or from a desktop computer is to use this software or a proxy, but proxies are not really fast so HMA is the best solution.

Comment

This software is very good, I can say that I also make money with this tool, not from seo but it allows me to change the IP and I can make votes to my websites and those votes help me to increase my earnings. I noticed that if you want very good speed with this vpn software you need to find some servers that are almost never used, and you can have up to 60MB/Sec, usually you get maximum 10-20 MB/Sec. So there are a lot of possibilities, this software can be used for so many things.

Comment

Nice HideMyAss review Miles, and nice software, I didn't knew about this software and it is really amazing I used your discount code for HMA Pro VPN software and I purchase it very cheap for one year. Good software ! , I use to use a lot of proxies every time I needed to change my computer IP and proxies are so annoying and fail so many times.

Comment

Thanks for the HMA vpn discount code, it is good especially for people that will purchase the software for minimum 3-6 months, I use the software for many different things and I also tested most of the vpn tools and hma remains the best, and in the second place it is the Strong VPN, but StrongVPN don't offer many ip's and the speed some time is slow. Good day guys.

Comment

I use the software on my iPad, on Linux and Windows, I like very much that the HMA team creates support for all operating systems, it even has ​PPTP support, this is very important. I had some installation problems on iPad but all was fixed after one hour talking with their support team. It has some problems for example ​PPTP is not working on iOS 4.3 but it is the best vpn software for sure.

Comment

The use of HMA VPn is very good especially if you submit content often, many of websites are now days protecting against the auto-submissions from the same IP. From my point of view is a must to have such a great tool with you when you push content automatically.

Comment

I'm using HMA VPN for like 10 months now - they never failed me, I'm locating in France now and I'm capable to change my IP in all the Europe just by setting the IP areas

Comment

I've been using HMA for quite a lot of time now for building backlinks and other tasks, and it is truly the best VPN there is. Their service is really outstanding.

Comment

Yes, I really like HMA, they have the most servers out of all VPNs. This is awesome: https://vpn.hidemyass.com/vpncontrol/servers/

Comment

Working...
                      X