X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people fail in SEO ?

SEO it is easy, but why 90% of people are failing in SEO ?

In my opinion those are the mine reasons:

1. They use duplicate content when they create their website pages, a huge number of people have no idea what duplicate content means.
    2. When they are building their backlinks they are using only the same anchor text for all their links.
    3. They are creating backlinks only for their homepage and they build no backlinks to their internal pages from their websites.
    4. They do manual SEO only and they spend years to get medium ranking results for their websites.
    5. They don't use and SEO software like Money Robot Submitter to automate all their SEO process.
    6. They don't build backlinks ​constantly, they build first weeks backlinks and after that they stop doing any backlinks and they are waiting to get better rankings and they never get them.
    7. They don't use tier levels for their backlinks. (This means adding backlinks to your backlinks to make them powerful)

What other important reasons of failing in SEO do you guys think that exist ?

Originally posted by Max View Post
    SEO it is easy, but why 90% of people are failing in SEO ?

In my opinion those are the mine reasons:

1. They use duplicate content when they create their website pages, a huge number of people have no idea what duplicate content means.
    2. When they are building their backlinks they are using only the same anchor text for all their links.
    3. They are creating backlinks only for their homepage and they build no backlinks to their internal pages from their websites.
    4. They do manual SEO only and they spend years to get medium ranking results for their websites.
    5. They don't use and SEO software like Money Robot Submitter to automate all their SEO process.
    6. They don't build backlinks ​constantly, they build first weeks backlinks and after that they stop doing any backlinks and they are waiting to get better rankings and they never get them.
    7. They don't use tier levels for their backlinks. (This means adding backlinks to your backlinks to make them powerful)

What other important reasons of failing in SEO do you guys think that exist ?
    In my view may be more than 50% of the SEO people are not up to dated if you ask them a few names of the update then they dont know about it, if you ask them a few SEO softwares like Money Robot, GSA SER etc... then they dont know it too...

So in my view if you are in IT industry or anything which is constantly changing then the first thing is you shall keep yourself uptodated otherwise you loss the game and you are out of the ranking soon... I still see people having keyword stuffing or still involved in web directory submissions without know that the directory is already de-indexed a year back

Comment

In my opinion most of people fail at SEO because they use duplicate content and their backlinks have never any value, some of them they use duplicate content even on their money websites so there are a lot of ​lack of SEO knowledge. The second reason of failure in SEO is the usage of too many variations of the same span article, this actually also creates duplicate content.

Comment

Yes the main reason of failure is duplicate content and they they forget about using generic anchor text and they get easily penalized by google, it is so easy to use generic anchor text backlinks but people still don't use them and they fail a lot in SEO.

Comment

Originally posted by Usain View Post
          they forget about using generic anchor text
          Can you tell me more about generic anchor text ? What this means ? And how to use it ?

Comment

Yes, sure , the generic anchor text is recommended to be used, this prevent penalizations to your website from google, I recommend to use about 30-50% generic anchor text backlinks, here are a couple of generic anchor text that you can use :

Click here
            Get redirected here
            See it here
            Click site
            His comment is here
            Weblink
            Click to read more
            Get More Info
            My review here
            Bonuses
            A fantastic read
            This content
            News
            Useful reference
            This page
            Navigate to this website
            Check over here
            This contact form
            Homepage
            My company
            Find more info
            Check This Out
            Find this
            Check my blog
            See here
            Navigate here
            Great post to read
            This website
            More about the author

Those need to be added in place of the anchor text for your backlinks, it is recommended to be used at least 30% generic anchor text.

So if you want to rank for red apples, make sure you will not use only "red apples" anchor texts, otherwise you will never rank well on Google.

Comment

Oh yes , thank you for your reply, I was searching also on google for more information about generic anchor text and it seems that they are more naturally for google and create a better backlink profile and most of the people that use them they never get hit by google.

Comment

I got all my website killed because I didn't use any generic anchor text, all my backlinks included only money keywords, I changed 30% of my anchor text and after 2 moths most my websites get back in ranking, so it seems that we need to use generic anchor text more and more to create a better natural backlink profile. Google wants to offer better results to people so if it finds no generic anchor text it will think you have a spam website and it will not give you ranking anymore. Here you can find a thread about how to recover your website from google penguin , it offers good information and it helped me to get my SEO strategy improved. Cheers !

Comment

From my point of view the biggest failure in SEO is coming from spammed submitted content. Some "experts" are using this methods thinking that if they have thousands of backlinks directed to their money site Google will take them more in consideration but is exactly the opposite

Comment

The easiest way not to fail at SEO is to simply automate the process to guarantee decent results
                    The days of manual link building are over, with quality SEO software it will help you build specific targeted backlinks
                    By setting up targeted campaigns you can almost guarantee top results
                    This is not blackhat in anyway as you are building whitehat quality links
                    Google will appreciate and rank your site accordingly

So in a nutshell there is no reason to fail

Comment

It is very simple to fail in so actually, I have seen a lot of website hammered by google algorithms each of them for simple reasons, they forget to use generic anchor text or they build links only to their homepage, those are the mine reasons why people actually fail.

Comment

They Lack Patience,Confidence and Hope.People simply think that once link is build,they'll see their ranking climbing at #1 in no time :P Have patience and do hard work if you want good results.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                          They don't use and SEO software like Money Robot Submitter to automate all their SEO process.
                          In my opinion this is one of the biggest reason why people fail in SEO..Trust me link building is so much boring..........You can not do this manually. You will feel excused and quit very soon. and I agree with @MAX, Why to do it manually? when you really have such an amazing piece of software. Trust me I just downloaded Money Robot Submitter as a trial but really amazed to see the speed and time it saved for me. I created my own Web 2.0 blog network in just few minutes.

Comment

Thanks for sharing these information .I think the main problem is they might not doing bookmarking . Social media sites participation also plays vital role in increasing page rank of a web site and the problem might be because of providing back links on lower page rank sites ..Visit the link for more details .

Comment

Thanks for sharing these information. Whether you’re new to the search engine optimization game or a seasoned pro, there are certain things to know about this industry that are probably written on a stone tablet somewhere. Whatever your tried and true SEO strategies are, following these fundamentals will assure you a successful start or extended career.

Comment

I Don't think so that 90 or 50% people are fail in SEO because after update Penguin and Panda lots of peoples know about duplicate and spam content.
                                __________________________________________________
                                www.databagg.org | www.futuristicsinternetservices.com

Comment

Working...
                                X