Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Google Penguin Updates?

I think Google Penguin is very favorable to those SEO who are doing quality and organic way of SEO methods. And a massive disfavor to those SEO who are doing Blackhat SEO.

Please share your opinions

Based on our favorite guy Matt Cutt - they'll try to ignore the BlackHat SEO - now I would like to see how they'll make the difference between the regular backlinks and automatic ones. Is very interesting how they can see that and how they can identify the articles issued manual and automatic

Comment

Actually there is not difference between the manual submissions made by people (manual SEO) and automatic seo (using seo software) the registration process is the same, however , where the people do the mistakes ? Usually because of the huge power of automatic software, users forget to submit good articles, they want more speed all the time and they prefer to use unreadable articles, google can detect those articles and they will not rank your website, so, make sure every submission you make, will have at least readable and unique articles.

Comment

I totally agree with Jacob about this. Doesn't matter that the software is fast and is publishing in seconds the articles. There are some important key in the submission:
        - the software has to simulate the human behavior - noways most of the websites are capable to detect the "bots" and they qualify the posted article as spam and the Search Engines are not taking it in consideration;
        - the articles has to be high quality - good English, no spelling mistakes and the most important has to follow the proposed niche keywords;
        - the software has to not SPAM - when there are submitted articles in the same "minutes" for sure the Search Engines will "understand" that here there was a spam system

These are some tricks that you have to take it in consideration before you start to submit your articles.
        Cheers

Comment

Google Penguin Updates are made to block the spammers, the ones that are used for money websites bad content (unreadable content) and the ones that are building a huge number of low quality backlinks, those people will get their websites blocked on Google, However let's hope that once with all those Google Penguin Updates the search quality will be improved not decreased.

Comment

I'm living in France and here the google results are not really good, it look like many searches on google are now offering lower results, I mean for example real estate niche in all France got hit by this algorithm, and people don't get good results anymore when they search on google, also computer selling niche is looking really bad, I search 2 hours ago on google to purchase a new desktop computer and I realize that google offer me only results that are offering second hand computers, so it is really strange, I noticed that I need to press clicks on google adwords links to be able to find websites that are really offering new computers, so possible google want us to click on ads, but not sure if it is a good decision of them because this creates lower results in search and that can make some people to move on bing, I personally start to use bing more after those google penguin updates.

Comment

As I mentioned in another thread, the Penguin 2.1 was affecting lots of website far more then the estimated 1%. But by using good SEO strategies and calculating very well your steps in promoting your money site you can bypass his filters and continue to be on the 1st Page. My websites were not so bad affected but all the competition that I was following was going down and down. I'm sure that they'll recover as well but it seems that my methods were more effective since I've remained with all my 20+ websites on the 1st Page at very high niche keywords

Comment

Every Google Update brings something new that is expected to shock all the people who do black hat.With the algos of search engine getting smarter day by day,we have to be smarter than them and try to find new technique in order to achieve our goal which in most cases is ranking #1 There should be a revolution in SEO field with Google Unveiling the real secret of their algorithm and how to rank sites easily,there will begin a fierce competition then .I wish the day when google unveils it algos

Comment

Yup,
                  they are becoming smarter day by day.
                  Actually there may be some difference in automatic and manual web2.0s link,or there could be no difference.Its just the way you make it.If you create just 10 web 2.0s and increase their authority you'll now see much better results when compared creating 100web2.0s with 1 post each.SO Quality is the main point now.Try to achieve it with your links(Content).Also focus on anchor text.Try not to make them same all the time .30-50% Generic is good .The rest can be your keywords ~ 40%.You can add some genrics to your keyword for the rest ~10-20% .

Comment

According to Penguin updates we should make quality links for our website by applying ethical ON page and Off page SEO techniques to website.

Comment

Working...
                    X