X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Money Robot Reviews ?

Hello guys , I'm in the process of purchasing Money Robot Submitter software, I already spoken with the Nick from their live chat and they look nice guys, What is your opinion ? any review about money robot submitter ? Thanks.
    Last edited by Liam; 08-04-2013, 09:02 AM.

Hi Liam, You Can Purchase this software without any doubt, B'coz I have Purchased this Software a Full Version, And I'm Totally statisfied.

Honestly to say This Software (Money Robot) Changed the way of my life.. I'm sure you will happy with this software.

Comment

Hi Liam , about Money Robot Submitter I can tell you only good things, the developers are from Europe Romania and UK , they are experimented developers with over 10 years experience on software development, here is their website www.softtechsrl.com ,they are experienced seo experts, I talk many times with Nick from their team and give me a lot of seo tricks and help me to rank my websites, I know that those guys own over 1000 real estate websites and the software was initially designed to rank their websites, then they also decide to also sell it, you will see that there is not so much advertising to the internet about them, they created the best SEO software designed to build really high quality backlinks, it is the single software that really do that actually.

MR is the single software that is able to create blogs and have a category specially designed for that , I uploaded a picture to show you the software,

I don't have the necessary time to create a Money Robot Review now , but I hope other members will have the time to do that.
      It is also the single SEO software that lets people to test before buy, this means a lot actually, so you can test it for free for 7 days.
      Cheers
      Attached Files
      Last edited by JacksonS; 08-04-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

With MR you get your website listed on the first page on google very fast, it is the single software that creates blogs, web 2.0 blogs properties are the most powerful backlinks that you can get, I created over 20 private blog networks with this software and I can rank almost any niche in 2-4 weeks, after you purchase the software, talk with Nick from Money Robot Support team and ask him to tell you couple of SEO tricks they use, I already know many SEO tricks from Nick, but I can't post them on the forums without their permissions.
        Normally people should not ask for Money Robot reviews because they already have the chance to test the software for 7 days free, so just test it, don't ask other opinions , get your own opinions after your own tests.
        Good luck
        Last edited by Noah; 08-04-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Here is the thread made by a friend (Kael) on WF regarding Money Robot - the thread was made 2 months ago :
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Ok, first things first- I'm a monster advocate of automation. Name a tool, and I probably have it. I'm also a hobby coder and have my ear to the automation space. And if you notice my profile activity, I've been here for "awhile" so I've pretty much seen it, or heard about it.

Disclaimer - I am neither being paid, nor am I offering up an affiliate link through this review. I'm not a part owner, owner, programmer, etc. I'm not even redirecting you to a post where that review and an affiliate link exists I was asked to give my honest review though, and to my word, i said I would.

Take THAT as you will. What I am doing is giving you some insight into a tool I came across while in Beta that I had some questions about. I asked around on various forums about it and got back pretty much zero feedback. Because nobody was using it. So I went ahead and contacted the developers and used a trial license and then began some deep dive questions (and even talked to their development) about how the tool works, what made it different, yadda yadda yadda. So you can say I've been pretty much tuned into what they're doing.

Ok, so with that out the way, here's where my expertise comes into play. 400+ website portfolio, owner of almost every single seo tool on the market today, and I've even done some consultancy/anti-reverse engineering work for a couple of well known developers in the seo tool market. Daily uses by me or my team include Senuke/UltimateDemon/Magic Submitter/Sick Submitter/GSA/Rankywyz,Licorne,SeRobot,LinkDemo,SEDemon, AIO etc,etc,etc. Every tool has some place in my arsenal.

So I'm a big fan of automation because it scales, and scales very well. I believe in creating the BEST tier 1's and then feeding the system appropriately. So where does this leave this new up and comer in the market?

Money Robot Submitter ( a name I wish they changed, but whatever, I'll cut the guys from Spain some slack ) LOOKS good. At first thought and impression, the slick interface really drew me in. There are a bunch of tools that try to do too much or shove it all at you in the interface. Not so with MR. They did good with the GUI programmer, I'll give them that. Ok, so it looks good, how does it perform? Well, this part may be a mixed review because again I'm used to socket based tools - but hear me out. They allow you to create very powerful web 2.0' property, here you can see some properties(taken from their website):

* Web 2.0 Blogs
          • Social Network Posts
          • Social Bookmarking
          • Web Directories
          • Wiki Articles
          • Press Release
          • Article Directories
          • Web 2.0 Profiles
          • Forum Profiles
          • RSS feeds

In *my* opinion, pretty standard as to the tool-sets in the market. But can you add your own sites as opposed to the ones that come standard? Yes. Does it allow mass import of articles? Yes. Can you use proxies? Yes. So far, so good. With deathbycaptcha and some semi private proxies (even no proxies worked fine), I could generate logins at over 95% rate on my web 2.0 blogs. That's a good amount right off the bat.

In the background, the system spawns IE sessions, so it's a web browser based submission which give the software huge human simulation to submissions/registrations. This is good because it allows for a more human like submission, and can be termed bad because it's not as fast as a socket based system (however SEO is not about speed submissions anymore), I also like a lot the smart feature called "Process Window" that it give the ability to user to see all the work done in the background by the software which is in my opinion a very useful feature. Either way, it works great !. But if you're used to socket based, just be aware of that. From the users point of view, it's set and forget, so no need to sit there and click on windows during the process.

There is also implemented a scheduler , it comes with a link checker to make sure the links are sticking. All pretty good stuff, not convoluted and easy to use. These guys are making good strides in bringing this tool to market and as a newcomer it's performing really well for me.

As for a demo, on their website "here" there is a 7 day free trial. Can't go wrong with that. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself. And don't forget to suggest features to them. They WANT to be the best tool in the space (actually they are already seo tool, but they want to improve it all the time), and we all know as users what that will take. Send the recommendations up the ladder is my suggestion, I already gave them a small list lol. If you already have the other tools, you may feel like this one is pretty redundant. To me, it comes down to the developers attention to detail, desire to add more features, and how fast and often they update the tool with more sites, more features, etc.

On a BIG plus note, these guys have been releasing a ton of updates. I love constant updates It tells me the developer is vested in his work. So with that, I leave you my review of the software and really leave it up to you to try it for yourself. Because here's the real deal: I don't benefit financially from this review, but you, me, us all benefit on helping the developer create a better product and at the end of the day, we all win when more things get added to a tool that we can all benefit from.

They also have a support forum, they're pretty easy to talk with via email,skype or live chat and again, seem open to all kind of new ideas. At the end of the day, at least you get to use the tool for free for 7 days. Doesn't hurt to try.

Now, don't be thrown by the marketing hype on the front page: They claim to be the "worlds most powerful link building software". It's just hype (they need to sell the product, right?) Well it is not just hype, this product it realy is the best SEO software on the market.

My 2 cents
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I also talk with Nick from their support team, It is the most SEO expert that I ever met, It show me how they can easily rank any website on google in less then one week completely automatically with the software, they make a blog and add them about 50 links from other 50 blogs (similar to an blog network) and that blog is now ranking on second place on google for an important keyword, they are very experts, I don't think that there is anyone that have so much SEO knowledges and offered them for free.
            Last edited by Jack; 08-02-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I heard that those guys that developed the software are making over $300k per month, could that be true ?

Comment

Don't know about their earnings, I'm sure they have good daily earnings, I myself I recommended to about 20 of my friends the software, this means $10k , so they for sure make good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                  I heard that those guys that developed the software are making over $300k per month, could that be true ?
                  Making money is the easiest way - the hardest is to keep the calm and to concentrate on your tasks

Comment

Well Guys Whatever they make doesn't matter to us, What does matter is they are providing a very high technique link building software to us, And we should Heartly Thankful to Nick and his Team.

Comment

Originally posted by seomarketing View Post
                      Well Guys Whatever they make doesn't matter to us..,
                      Yes, you are right, what is important is that they offer us this great tool to make good money

Comment

Amazing software guys, I initially used this software for a test for 3-4 days only in trial mode, then I go to country side for 2 weeks, after I get back what I seen was huge increase in traffic and Adsense earnings, I get $15 - $17 per day during this period and my last Adsense was $196.14 , now I purchase a license and continue the work with this software, Thanks god I find this tool, I hope my traffic will continue to increase (also my earnings) I will update you guys in 2 weeks about my earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison View Post
                          I get $15 - $17 per day during this period and my last Adsense was $196.14
                          Only $200 per month using Money Robot ? That is the lowest earnings ever heard about, I make $700 from Adsense per week with this tool and I'm a new user of the tool, the secret is to get into good niches then you will have good earnings.

Comment

You didn't get me correctly, as I mentioned already I have this earnings by mistake actually , It was only a small test with the software, now I actually start to make SEO , that has been just a test and I'm happy with that earnings, I spend 8 months to make $4 per day and with this software I increased the earnings to almost $20 in just a couple of days, so it is a good increase in earnings when you think it was just a test.

Comment

Oh, my bad, you used it only for a couple of days, yes you are right, it is good earning results for only couple of days of working with the software, however make sure you are into a good website niche to get really good money. Cheers.

Comment

I don't use Money Robot for making money with AdSense, but I'm sure that is working perfectly. I use it for promoting my business websites and is doing such a great work. There are 5 websites that are in the travel industries (plane tickets, hotel and car rental) and all are promoted now with Money Robot. For each website I made like 20 campaigns and I can run 2-3 in the same time by using a powerful VPS with HMA on it. At this level is requesting resources but is worth it since is able to run so many threads in the same time.

Comment

Even though you guys deleted my post which is fine, I wanted to come back here and say that I'm starting to see that I was wrong about Money Robot. There is a lot more to this software then meets the eye and since I've been running it now for the past 2 days it has worked perfectly. I also use HMA and it works with that perfectly. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong about something. I want to apologize to Nick and the rest of the devs. Thanks

Comment

The other post were deleted because you were talking about something without even testing. I don't know what is your registered mail for MR but for sure you was doing wrong the campaigns this is why you had low submission rate and ZERO results.

Comment

Working...
                                    X