X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO without backlinks ?

Hey Guys! Lets discuss about an interesting topic which will help us to get some good points & modification in our SEO Strategy!

Who you really think that WE CAN RANK A SITE WITHOUT ANY LINK BUILDING? Is anyone there? So time to discuss this topic thoroughly and get a conclusion. So Lets start our discussion on this "SEO without backlinks" If it possible to RANK a site WITHOUT ANY LINK BUILDING then How? If not, Why?

Are you ready???
    Last edited by Administrator; 08-02-2013, 09:26 AM.

hi there, google and any search engines needs backlinks, there is no chance to rank a good website without backlinks, same is applied to google yahoo and bing, backlinks are necessary , specially the high quality backlinks that are related with your content, so it is good to get backlinks from articles that are related to your niche. Never think that you will rank a website without backlinks, that is a myth.
    You need a good tool to build your backlinks.

Comment

Maybe you can grow your traffic of your website by using some white hat methods like publishing your website and so on, but to get real ranking on any Search Engine you do need backlinks - how you make them that is your problem now - you can choose to make them manually (10-15 minutes/post) or automatically (2-3 minutes/post) all depends on what your financial capabilities and work possibility

Comment

Thank you so much for all your replies it means a lot for Beginners

Comment

Originally posted by seomarketing View Post
          Thank you so much for all your replies it means a lot for Beginners
          You are welcome my friend , cheers.
          Ranking without backlinks it's like driving without a car

Comment

That's Nice Example You have Given Jayden

Comment

For all SEO beginners this is the secret formula (Seo = Backlinks) , there is not seo without backlinks
              Last edited by Max; 08-11-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

You are right Max, there is no SEO without backlinks, I spend a lot of time to build a lot of great content, over 300 great articles created by me and I get almost no backlinks naturally, so one day I decided to start building backlinks, after one month my traffic from 100 visitors per day got increased to 700, so backlinks are the most important in SEO , the content is located on second place, the content have no value without links, people should finally understand that.

Comment

I'm seo expert with 10 years experience in internet marketing, and I can say that you can't have very good results without backlinks, you can get on first pages even without any backlinks but never on big niches, so backlinks are the key of success in internet marketing, and if you find a way to get this process automated then you will make good money, and don't ignore the content, the content needs to be good, but content is not king for sure , content and backlinks are the king (together), I hope you guys understand a little bit of this seo "land".

Comment

SEO without the backlinks is like a car without the engine

Comment

Actually SEO without links is possible.Many Successful Blogs that focuses on SEO itself doesn't involve in any backlink.If you want you can the blog of matthew woodward who undertook the aim to rank the website with zero backlinks.Actually if you focus on Good On-page SEO and write very useful content and then do some really nice job on social media,your readers will build your backlinks for free.I had a blog which had natural links(Didn't made by me)but only 6-7 .However if you focus more hard then you can achieve the goal to rank your site without anybacklinks

Comment

You can rank a site on keyword research alone; I say this because I have done it. Technically, you could be number 1 in days without link building- if we are talking about a very open niche with few searches, long-tail keywords with a couple hundred searches per month.

That being said, links are the most powerful influence on rankings by far.

Comment

I should add, it is the keyword research that determines the volume and quality of traffic- and how hard you will have to work to get it.
                          My personal opinion would be:
                          1. Keyword research
                          2. Backlinks
                          3. onpage SEO

Comment

[QUOTE=pickeringmt;n1253]I should add, it is the keyword research that determines the volume and quality of traffic- and how hard you will have to work to get it.
                            My personal opinion would be../QUOTE]
                            Hey,
                            I too agree with you however,if you don't do off-page seo(backlinks) for your website,there's still a way to get tons of traffic and targeted traffic.You can engage with bloggers related to your product/niche ,participate in discussions at various forums,answer your readers at q&a sites.That will create a steady yet efficient source of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
                              I too agree with you however,if you don't do off-page seo(backlinks) for your website,there's still a way to get tons of traffic and targeted traffic.You can engage with bloggers related to your product ..
                              Yup,Getting Traffic is possible if you write your content well and engage with your audience.Some examples may be matthewwoodward.co.uk , godofseo.co , jacobking.com .These are only few that I know.There are many more.So if you're not good at seo,there's an alternative.

Comment

Well DO Good On-Page SEO<If you don't want to build links,DO:
                                • Forum Marketing(Promoting your Posts on Forums by Sig links or answering to a post for which you have the solution written in the post
                                • Social Media Marketing(Promoting your posts on various social media sites and engaging with your audience by searching them via hashtag(promoting your content to them)
                                • Youtube Marketing(The Most effective:Create A Useful Tutorial Video with a link back to your website ,If people liked your video ,they may too have a look at your blog.
                                • Engaging with Blogs(Engaging with other fellow bloggers related to your niche)

That's all what I can remember now.I may have missed something...

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                                  Well DO Good On-Page SEO...
                                  Great Post Dude.
                                  I am thinking to follow something similar,just don't know whether Youtube will be good for me.I practive facebook and twitter marketing(some even say linkedin is great).
                                  promoting your sites on sites like digg,stumbleupon,reddit is also a good idea.It helps you to get good traffic if you write quality content.

Comment

How The elections happen in your country?...Did the candidates are chosen with out votes? Same way Google work...Back-links act as votes. But here is a little difference...In normal election, the individual who has more votes win the election but IN Seo, You need Quality Votes in simple words you need high authority back links. Back links with High Pr and Domain authority
                                    Hope you understand

Comment

Working...
                                    X