Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Versus Quantity In Link Building

Hello there,
    Just Read Some Article About which type of link building is working nowadays.They all said diversification(i say it too).
    But However there is also one more important question about link building that is quality versus quantity.What do you guys think about this question.Do you think quantity is more important that quality or vice-versa?
    For Example should I make 1 web 2.0s and improve it consistently and add some tiers or make 100 web2.0s with scraped-spun article with some tiers?
    Which one would be the most effective you guyz think?
    I would love to hear you answers>>>

Quality is now far more important than Quantity after the Penguin 2.1 hit.You should create some 10 web 2.0s instead of either creating 1 or 100 web2.0s .You should focus on wrting unique content which is useful for some one and should post atleast 2 piece of content to your each web2.0s to make it more natural.By time your web 2.0 will become authoritative and it will get you some good quality authority links.Also now you should choose your 2nd tier wisely.Don't blast it with 100000s of link.You may opt instead 1000s of Social Bookmarks or wiki article links which have some Pagerank.

Comment

Yup, Quality is now more important as said by Robin after penguin 2.1. Also you're right about diversification >It also plays an important role in link building and it also helps to make our link look more natural. So you may go for 1 quality web2.0 properties rather than making 100 crap ones.

Comment

i WOULD too go with quality rather than quantity as said by robin and s3o above.After the Google Penguin 2.x quality matters a lot.I am now focusing on more quality content rather than quality links.You should get yourself quality content rather than quality links first.As of now content is still king .Focus on it and you'll have natural links.I do have some fully natural links.

Comment

If you ask me mine answer is same as given by all above,Quality>Quantity . You may create 1 web 2.0s instead of 100 but ensure that you work enough on that 1 web 2.0 to give you sufficient power that the crap 100s of web2.0 will give.Make your web2.0s authoritive is the key to make them quality links.
          Add tier 2 link now carefully.

Comment

Oh.Ok.So most of you people go of with QuAlity which is indeed not a bad idea.What is i want to rank a seasonal website using something free like blogger .blogspot domain.???Would love to hear your awesome replies as you have given before .

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
              Oh.Ok.So most of you peopl
              Well if you want to rank a website for a short period of time with no investment like domain,you may use the churn and burn method (black hat).In this case of course quantity is more important then quality.So if you only want to rank a free .blogspot.com domain for a short period of time,you may go with quantity.

Comment

Ok Thanks mate.I got My Answer.Actually I am planning to rank a .blogspot.com domain for the purpose of ppd .I am also thinking to create a youtube video for my promotion(PPD Link)Then link it to my blog.I know PPD doesn't convert well,but if you do it properly you could do it.
                P.S. : Trying it first time. That's why.
                Also one last question is any one can answer it.How do I rank Youtube Vids.?Everyone is saying blast link and it should work fine.Just to be on the safer side,what do you guyz advice?...
                Thanks for helping out guys>!

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
                  Ok Thanks mate...
                  You may blast your blogspot blog with your keywords.
                  I don't know much about Youtube though .But however many advice to blast some social signals to your video,,,,,If you have money robot.....you can do some social bookmark and that will be fine.
                  That's all what i can now.

Comment

I would too recommend you to blast some links if you want to rank for a short period of time...if the competition is not so hard ,you may end up getting in the top 3.........You can purchase some fiverr gig for your youtube ranking like:
                    1)Provide Hight Retention Views
                    2)Likes
                    3)Good Comments
                    After this purchase another link if you don't have automated seo software like scrapebox or moneyrobot.Purchase some social bookmark blast,and some blog comments with your youtube link....
                    That's all what i can say

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                      I would too recommend you to blast some links if you want to rank for a short period of time...if the competition is not so hard ,you may end up getting in the top 3.........You can purchase some fiverr gig for your youtube ranking like:
                      Thanks robin for helping me.
                      Now I am searching some fiverr gigs for the purpose.I have MR!Will do social bookmarking myself.Scrapebox is having some problem now,so will outsource that .
                      THanks Again.

Comment

Yeah,Fiverr Gigs are great if you use it correctly.
                        Also I recommend you not to buy Google +1's or Circles(Google can now recognize them I guess) if you are buying social signals.
                        And For The Blogspot,I recommend you to create an effective link pyramid along with blast going on,it would increase your ranking time somewhat if you do it properly.

Comment

Working...
                        X