Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Trial Windows VPS For All 90 days!!!!!!!

Hello there,
    Do you know that you can get yourself a windows vps spending 1$s !!!if no,then you should read this post.
    If you want to own a windows vps however not sure how it works or just want the vps temporarily like running some seo tools but still don't want to spend any money then you might consider getting a trial vps from windowsazure.com .
    Just head over to Windowsazure.com and click on free trial.On the next page click on try it now and then you'll be redirected to login using your Microsoft account( create an account if you don't have one.)For Credit card info you may use a blank virtual credit card with 1$ balance available for some 4-5$ at some black hat forums.Once done signing up with everything head back to: https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/ ....Click on "Portal" at the top right and login to the ACCOUNT you just created.You can Skip through the process of the explanation windows if any shows up(if you're a starter you may view it but i love to figure out things myself ).
    At the bottom left select "New".After that "Select Compute and then virtual machine and then quick create".Enter DNS name of your choice. (Ex: newvps.cloudapp.net). Put disk image to Windows Server 2008. For ram put at "Small" size, the more ram you use will make your trial end in shorter period time.So if you want to use vps for a longer amount of time,lower your ram.Wait for VPS to create as it will say provisioning, after about 30 minutes go back to that page and click on the name and at the bottom right select "connect".
    Once downloaded just run the RDP file and login! You will need to disable IESC,you can google that. Share more vps sites that provides free vps .Thanks
    Last edited by S3O; 12-16-2013, 07:30 AM.

hey a really great post.I already have ordered my Virtual Credit Card From .Fiverr Hope the seller reply it soon and i get it soon. BTW Thanks for sharing this informative post.

Comment

hey s30,
      this one is the most awesome post i have ever seen on DM.I have already ordered a VCC from another Internet marketing forum and hope to get it soon.I hope we can use blank vcc with azure?Thanks again for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
        hey s30,
        this one is the
        I'm glad that you all liked it..Yes you should use a VCC with 1$ as they charge 1$ per account
        Last edited by S3O; 12-16-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Hey S3O,
          Really great thread.I was looking for some info like this when i stumbled on this one.Really nice.I would too try some windows vps before owning it for a price as i have no experience with them (windows vps)Although i won't continue with windows azure as there price are not good enough (over 200$ per month) but i would like to try it . Again thanks for sharing

Comment

hey s30,
            thanks for contributing .Your thread is really awesome.I loved it too.Free VPS for 90 days is great,aint it?
            I want to thank you again for contributing.
            P.S>I ordered the VCC From BHW and used it and it is working fine . Now I am testing some SEO Tools on it .Till now the port speed is great.Will give update here if i have time.Grab this awesome trial. Again Thanks OP.

Comment

hey,i'm back here again with an update.Now I have a vps for 60 days(more ram used there fore 60 days only)It's really working great however some automated software (i.e. xrummer).Currently I am testing money robot on the vps.The speed is not bad either.

Comment

i too ordered a vcc from an internet marketing forum.Hope they deliver soon.I am dying to test how a window vps feels.Awesome post @op . Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Be careful with the VCC orders - I don't see that are not working - but can backfire to you if they do other transactions with it. So you should use it only once - for one purchasing and then just forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
                    Be careful with the VCC orders
                    Yes you should be careful while ordering vcc and never use it to receive payment.Or You can use something more trustful provider like EntroPay.

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
                      Yes you ....
                      Yes ,I too agree with your point.Be careful if you are doing a transaction with vcc.You should never use the vcc to recieve payments (if you have purchased from a seller which is untrusted).I too recommend you to order from entro pay however if you order from fiverr which is much cheaper alternative,be sure to check out seller feedback.
                      Apart from this the VPS is working great.I highly recommend you all to try it.

Comment

Working...
                      X