Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Take A Quiz To Know Whether You're White,Grey Or Black hat SEO'er!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take A Quiz To Know Whether You're White,Grey Or Black hat SEO'er!!!

Hello guyz,
    Just came across this quiz when i was surfing another IM forum and made a post about it on my blog.
    Take The Quiz Here
    And Post the results here on DM.I hope You'll like it

hey,
    i just took the quiz.Really nice one.BTw I'm Grey Hat.

Comment

Originally posted by theneo View Post
      hey,
      i just took ...
      Congo,I'm too Grey hat.I too like the quiz very much and thought of sharing it up here

Comment

i am white hat according to the quiz.TO be Honest i am too grey hat.However The questions were great and their options too.Really Liked It .

Comment

I this moment the limit between - Black Hat, Grey or White is so thin that you can't establish just with a QUIZ, but nice share, I've toke the Quiz and I got White Hat - strange but all what I do in SEO is definitely NOT White Hat. Anyway we just have to continue what we're developing

Comment

Hey thanks for sharing the quiz mate.I got black hat which i do to be honest.Ranking free blogs on a churn and burn basis with some Pay Per Download Stuffs. So the quiz is great yeah !Loved it

Comment

I am white hat.I don't know whether I am white hat really as i do some black-greyish kinda things when adding some tiers to my tier 1 links and so on.May be this quiz isn't 100% accurate(no offense no quiz is) but the question were great.Thanks for sharing OP

Comment

I am very glad that you all liked it.I agree that the quiz may not be 100% correct.It is not created by me either.I am very happy to see that you guyz are enjoying it.

Comment

Working...
                X