Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of backlinks do you people think attracts google?

Hello there,
    Nowadays diversification is the key to success while doing seo!
    However what kind of backlinks google like is still a question to many new bloggers/webmasters who are struggling hard to rank their blogs/websites.Yes I am one of them.
    Just Wanted to know what kind of backlinks will attract google and encourage it to higher my ranking.
    I think web2.0 is still the most effective however i can't only rely on them.Do share if you have any idea on the topic. THanks

SEO is very important for any sites who are dealing with different things for attracting people to visit their website content to raise as many visits or maybe to register a new account. Today we find many solutions for optimization, but in my opinion I think the best software on the market is Money Robot. I use this for my websites and I am so happy and satisfied by their web solution.

Comment

Well,diversification is working in seo nowadays.You may not stick to only one type of link building which will appear as unnatural.
      you can read about various ways to diversify your links : How to diversify backlinks in order to rank higher on search engines
      Want to get higher ranking in search engines?Want to know What is Working In Off-page seo nowadays?I have an answer for you.Read On this post further to know it.

Comment

Yeah,I have read some blog post on diversification.Trying it now.,What I am doing right now is building links from Press releases and directory submission.I had also created some web 2.0.Waiting for it to get indexed and blast them with some tier 2 and tier 3 links.Thanks for sharing your views guys/.

Comment

Hmmm......I think web2.0 links are great if you do it correctly.They can provide you great authoritive links with complete control.You just need to make your web 2.0 authortative nowadays with good anchor text diversity and good tiers.

Comment

Working...
          X