Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
My success story live ranking screenshot only Money Robot used :) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My success story live ranking screenshot only Money Robot used :)

I was testing Money Robot Submitter on my test Wordpress blog I created a blog one a keyword and created a fresh blog with unique content on it. Now what happens I tried to have few web 2.0 blogs created and then after created wiki and bookmark links to those few web 2.0 blogs... Even my work yet not completed... and BOOM............

See what i got results as shown below:

My god! I was totally shocked 25th rank just used Money Robot even did not do anything special other than just using Money Robot on it. I cannot believe this... Just in 10-14 days my keyword now ranking in top 25 WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to Money Robot Submitter and its a real success story I am so happy that I cannot even express my thoughts..
    See yourself and you will just say WOW.... I cannot even believe this...

Even after all Animal Updates this is really a very good success for me with MR.... and it make sense for me as I am not new to SEO but new to MR and my first test itself got 100% accurate results

Thanks Money Robot for making my ranks that easily done in just 2 weeks haha
    Last edited by andish; 09-02-2013, 06:24 PM.

Yes Andish, this software is great, I use it for my clients website, this is the reason why I said that I offer guaranteed SEO results for all small and medium niches, even for big niches some time, With Money Robot Submitter I handle at this moment 22 clients websites and all my clients are very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      Yes Andish, this software is great, I use it for my clients website, this is the reason why I said that I offer guaranteed SEO results for all small and medium niches, even for big niches some time, With Money Robot Submitter I handle at this moment 22 clients websites and all my clients are very happy.
      I am happy that you are already doing well with Money Robot Submitter. However for me I will keep continue testing on more projects and share live screenshot of rank graphs so that others can see the big power of Money Robot themselves.

At present already decided for similar 2-3 more projects for test

Comment

Nice tool you have there, I also installed it now in trial mode, but I have some questions about how to use it.

Comment

I just got from Money Robot Support team a really nice help, with step by step instructions, very good support, and very good seo software.

Comment

The software is great, I save a lot of money, I cancel my contract with my seo company that make me spend $15k this year on low quality services, and I start to do my own seo now, the tool is really powerful and I highly recommend it. Also the support team it is very good, I talk with Nick from Money Robot team, and he helped me to fully understand how to make good and safe seo. SEO is now based on high quality links, the low quality links can actually harm the seo. Everyone that are not seo experts, ask Nick for recommendations and this guy will help you all. Bye

Comment

I have just got my Money Robot software and it helps me a lot to get high rankings in Google. It is a useful software and every one can use it easily. So plz hurry up to get this lovely software.

Comment

@andish. Thanks for this live ranking proof, you know these kind of things will really help newbie out there. I have also used a similar strategy. its about 2 months ago when I purchased the Money Robot Submitter. I registered a brand new keyword rich domain.I targeted a keyword with 3600 exact match searches. Installed Wordpress, installed free plugins,added all the necessary pages like contact us, privacy, etc. I ordered 5*500 words article having a keyword density of 2%. I scheduled my posts and let the site to get indexed naturally. After a week, I stared my link building campaign. using money robot I created my Tire 1 using high pr Web 2.0, some high PR social networking sites and some social bookmarking sites, I just make sure that my Tire 1 is PR 3 and above. Once my Tire 1 was complied, I blasted it with wiki sites and web 2.0 profiles. I send all my links to an indexing service and I checked my rankings after 1 month and was so pleased to see my website occupying the 7th spot. .

Comment

The new function is well presented here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySidhs-eQNY

Comment

Indeed Money Robot is very efficient helps any website increasing the rank with this special tool. When I saw this software I hadn't no confidence with the reviews of other guys and I tried the trial way. But when I saw that my webiste rank increased, I was so happy that I bought the full software. I really like Money Robot !

Comment

Yeah money robot is a very powerful software.Much more powerful than senuke xcr.Maybe you could share your techniques you used to achieve these awesome ranking>Like did you did tiered link building,if yes ,what were the tiers used.or did you did something different.Thanks....Also can u plz tell me which rank tracker you're using ..looking awesome..

Comment

What anchor text ratios are you using? I am only using 10% main keyword because I want to avoid over optimisation penalty. I have been testing for a few weeks with in built templates but not seen much success.
                        If you have success then share your settings please.

Comment

Originally posted by mooton View Post
                          What anchor text ratios are you using?
                          Hi Mooton, try to use as many generic keywords as possible, I use about 70% generic keywords (if you don't know what generic keywords means, then search on google for more info), In my opinion, if you made couple campaigns and you didn't rank already at least on page 3 , then you are doing something wrong or your content from your website is not good, maybe you copied the content from some other sites, make sure you never copy content, google doesn't rank websites with duplicate text (content that exists on more sites).
                          Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post

Hi Mooton, try to use as many generic keywords as possible, I use about 70% generic keywords (if you don't know what generic keywords means, then search on google for more info), In my opinion, if you made couple campaigns and you didn't rank already at least on page 3 , then you are doing something wrong or your content from your website is not good, maybe you copied the content from some other sites, make sure you never copy content, google doesn't rank websites with duplicate text (content that exists on more sites).
                            Good luck
                            I didn't copy any content. I get my anchors from anchorize.com with standard settings. 10% main keyword 20% related 30% brand 30% generic.

I am already ranking but not high enough but no improvement also.

Comment

Based on my experience with Money Robot Submitter you should have patience, if you are trying to rank a high-competitive keyword you should allow more than 2 months to feel some real results. High competitions means that they're not sitting on and they're doing the same actions regarding their websites so you may consider it as a RACE. As Harry mentioned above should be something wrong with your website (double content or wrong links) if you want give me a PM with your website and I will take a look over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X