X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best SEO Tool this year ?

Hello guys, I realize that I need to stop doing manual SEO and start to the next level of SEO automation, but my question is, which is the best SEO tool ? I heard a lot of people that makes a lot of money every day from Adsense and product promotions, however my Adsense earning after 4 months of creating high quality articles to my blog, is only $5 per day, and I know that most of people that know how to use such a tool makes $100 per day very fast, so please let me know your Best Seo Tool recommendations. Cheers
    Last edited by Lucas; 08-04-2013, 09:11 AM.

There are not many "best seo tools" actually, most of them are spammy / black hat seo tools like xrumer, scrapebox, GSA and others that give no good results, I can mention to you only two tools that are working, those are Senuke Xcr and Money Robot Submitter, About senuke I can tell you that is very expensive and their website lists are very spammed already and it have also a lot of bugs and crashes, so the one I recommend is for sure the Money Robot Software, here you can see some seo software reviews and opinions , I personally own most of the SEO tools and in my opinion the best seo tool at moment is for sure the MR software, they also have a free 7 days trial version that you can test for free, usually it brings your website at first page of google in 3-4 weeks. Chears
    Last edited by Jack; 08-02-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Lucas I Prefer you to go with Money Robot Software, My Earning in Google Adsense Increases to 50% ... Worth a Try

Comment

Originally posted by seomarketing View Post
        Lucas I Prefer you to go with Money Robot Software, My Earning with Google Adsense Increased by 50% ... Worth a Try
        Thank you , I have just purchased the MR software, and it look really nice, I will post my ranking results in 2 weeks, let's hope they will increase and I will get bigger Adsense earnings faster.
        What I like to this software is that it contains many web 2.0 blogs properties and all of them have page rank 5 6 7+, and the success rate is very big, around 90%.
        Last edited by Lucas; 08-04-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

As Jack mentioned, Senukes list is spammed already, and it wasnt updated for a long time already... Of course it is still a great tool but we need something which is good, accurate and updated very often. Money Robot software is focusing on web 2.0 blogs and - as I have seen in its patchnotes - developers seems to be eager to make it even better and are adding many feauters every few days.

Lucas, is your Adsense result any better after those 2 weeks using Money Robot? Are you sure you are creating your network in good way?

Comment

Originally posted by jacek View Post
            Lucas, is your Adsense result any better after those 2 weeks using Money Robot?
            Hi Jacek, sorry for my delayed reply, yes my earnings have increased massively, I love this software, My website ranks at position 1-2 for my keywords, ​I even designed two new websites and I also started to make SEO with Money Robot, this tool is fantastic, ​I was lucky to find this tool.
            You are right about the daily updates to this tool, they have many updates, today they added 300 new social bookmarking websites and more web 2.0 properties.
            Cheers

Comment

Hi Lucas, Glad to hear that your earnings are increased, I wish you best of luck for more...Yes the software Money Robot is truly Incredible...No other SEO software is built like this one.
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by seomarketing View Post
                Hi Lucas, Glad to hear that your earnings are increased
                Thank you seomarketing, I realize that when I get my website on first position on mine keywords , the best way to increase the daily Adsense earnings is to build more websites, I already created two more websites on different niches and after the first week I earn 1-2 $ per days already from each new website, so probable in 2 weeks I will get both new websites on the first positions listed on google. My target is to earn $100 per day, I hope I will get there in next months
                Good luck

Comment

Lucas, you are the reason why I register on this forum, I wish you huge success to your Adsense earnings, I want to ask you one question, here it is : You are using other SEO software for your Adsense websites ? Or you are using only Money Robot Submitter software ? If you are using more programs let us know about them.

Comment

Thank you Zen, What I can tell you is that there is no other good SEO tool out there. I tested all SEO tools already, the Money Robot software it is providing high quality backlinks, it even allows users to build unlimited blogs and many other unique features, so I can tell you that there is no other SEO tool that exist on the market that really helps with rankings. Most of the SEO tools provide low quality backlinks only that don't help with rankings.
                    Good luck.

Comment

Hi guys.
                      Have you seen the most recent update? I mean... how do you like article spinner? Its so nice to have it built-in!
                      If you need any help with setting Money Robot i created few tutorials available on this website:

Comment

Originally posted by jacek View Post
                        I created a few tutorials available on this website:
                        If I would have seen those tutorials immediately ​after I bought the software, ​they would have helped me a lot to quickly understand the software. However I spend one hour on live chat with their support team and they explain me everything step by step. Thanks for tutorials Jacek ! They are going to help a lot of people.
                        Last edited by Jack; 08-22-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

A nice work - interesting how the new update - Spinner is working

Comment

The Money Robot internal article spinner is the best auto spinner that I have ever seen and used, very powerful tool, and it creates readable spinned articles.

Comment

The software is great, I used initially for free for 7 days (trial license), then after a couple of days I have seen very good increasing in traffic from search engines, and my earnings increased, then I purchase a license and use it for 3 more weeks and my earnings are around $65 per day, in the next week I will quit my job and spend more time to use the software to get at least $100 per day from my Adsense, for me this software is a life changer, it improved my life quality. Great day guys !

Comment

I've started to use Money Robot Submitter after I saw his review here, is amazing how simple and effective it is. You don't need so much SEO knowledge to use it, you just add your content, link, tags and it is doing the rest (spin, account creation and verification then submitting). I saw that you can even use articles from a folder that is awesome - you just need a good HMA solution to don't spam - especially the web 2.0 blogs - that are very sensitive at this, but in the rest is just the perfect tool, I predict that Money Robot Submitter will be the 2014 SEO Software as well

Comment

Working...
                                X