X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do EMD's Work Now???

I see many post lurking here and there stating that EMD don't work now.Is that true.After Researching quite a bit there are 50 people saying that you should purchase an EMD and some say you shouldn't.Actually I just Found a niche with a mindblowing keyword and very low competition.Infact the EMD is also available !!!But I don't know if I should purchase it .Is there any true disadvantage of owning an EMD???Also Should I purchase a .com or .net or .org.I think .com will be the best but just in case Please help me over this issue and thanks in advance.

They do work now.However you now dont get the importance of having them as it was before.For Example now you can rank for a keyword very easily even if you have an emd if the keyword has some competition which in the most cases will be.However i wont suggest you to go with as the a more broad domain and not with the emd after the penguin 2.1

Comment

Don't waste your time just buy the EMD. Try to create an authority site. Site having about 30-40 high quality posts all unique content. People who are talking that EMD don't work any more are those who create micro-niche sites. Google is getting smarter day by day so creating a micro niche sites with one or 2 pages using EMD will not worth time.

Comment

Yup.Create Site That Has Resources for the users.Make the content informative (if it's a blog).Publish Articles Frequently.Googles Loves a stable frequency.If you're posting twice a week ,carry it on.Don't publish like 1 post for week 1,2 for week2,10 for week3 and again 1 for week 4.This will make you look like you're not punctual with the blog and you ain't putting real efforts in it.And If you follow these things,Buying an EMD is no brainer.Don't you think every domain is emd ..

Comment

Thanks all for your support.I think i should purchase the emd for the main keyword i want to rank for .I will purchase some articles from fiverr or some other sites.I think i will add an prefix or suffix with the emd to lower the risk if google banned emd's with their future algos.thanks for commenting guyz

Comment

People who are talking that EMD don't work any more are those who create micro-niche sites

Last edited by Rcc; 12-10-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

In our days Google increased the amount of data and servers around the world. I think you shouldn't purchase an EMD because it exist other software with more options and better results than this. EMD is interesting because helps you to get a good rank but for me is not so efficient. When you use this software you may have some conflicts or problems with search engines.

Comment

Originally posted by kaname View Post
                In our days
                What Software are you tAlking about?Also I bought the EMD.Good rankings till now.

Thanks for supporting guyz

Comment

Hey S3O,
                  EmDs do work now.Don't you think that every other domain is an EMD?Actually i think,buying an emd wont hurt you .But it wont bring you any positive point either.After the google animal update,the importance of having an EMD is lowered .Its actually more wise to buy a more generic domain in your niche which will give you access to write more about and make your website/blog look more authoritative. That's all what i could suggest

Comment

They do work.Micro-Niche Sites on EMD's Doesn't work now.If you're planning to rank a micro-niche site which has some authority sites targeting the keyword already you're wasting your time.
                    If you want to rank for apple iphone 5 for eg,you may buy appleiphone5,but be sure to include as many articles as possible like the review of best headset for......,the review of best paid app,,,,,,,like that,build that emd to authority site and you'll surely get good organic traffic if you do your SEO well.

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
                      They do work.Micro-Niche Sites on EMD's Doesn't work now.
                      I agree with this. Don't waste your time in thin micro-niche sites, This was the game of past. Now always focus on building an authority site with quality content...not just bla bla bal.....

Comment

Working...
                      X