Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Can I use PLR Articles to create a blog without getting Penalized? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use PLR Articles to create a blog without getting Penalized?

Hello there,
    I purchased Some 30 Articles which were PLR for 5$ some month ago.But they are just sitting still in my hard drives.My question is whether it is wise to use that articles to use in a blog.I already have a domain that is also sitting still.So i thought of creating a blog with minimum wastage of time.If i use that PLR articles on my blog,will my blog get penalized by google?or is there any other method to use that PLR articles for.I purchased them for using it for promoting affliate product but i didn't did it as it was planned.Please Can Anyone guide me on this topic,it would be very helpful

If you own anyother blog/website then you can either use that PLR article and spin and use on your tier 1 links of web2.0s .Or if you have master resale rights to the PLR you could sell it too on any other forums which provide you to sell them(DP,WF,etc.) for a more cheaper price say 2$ and you'll have some money.That's all what i can suggest

Comment

ok thanks for suggesting s30 . I am considering spinning it and rewriting it to use it as content for web2.0s which i am using as tier 1 links.Also I create manual web 2.0s. so thats a good part as this technique wont work with automated software.However I can use them for wiki articles submission by feeding the articles directly in to MR software which is good.Anyways Thanks for suggessting

Comment

Yup,you may use the article for web2.0s but do remember that the articles you spin and rewrite must make sense and should be readable.Also you can try to those plr if you have master resale rights .If you have the right do pm me and i think i can purchase it>

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
          Yup,you may use ...
          Hey thanks for helping wiz.
          I wanted to inform that I used those article on some tier 1 links,Spunned and then rewrote them.Getting about 90% uniqueness.Planning to also sell some of them. ~10.
          Thanks for sharing your precious suggestions guyz.

Comment

Working...
          X