Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase Adsense CTR

Hello there,
    I must say that I have been playing around with adsense for a while and have tried placing ads at different spots of different sizes.But till now my CTR is not very impressive ~1% .But it has increased from before which was not even half of it.Here's what I did:
    • Placed a 728*__ (Rectangle Shape)at the header that is still the most impressive and as said by AdSense.
    • Placed a 468*__ (Box Shape)at the right sidebar which is also quite impressive and also suggested by adsense
    • Placed 3 Ads Link in between every content which is also somewhat good
    • Placed a 468*__(Box Shape)at the bottom of my article which is not performing so good
    But i Still need some more suggestion from you guys who are very well experienced with Adsense.So do help me!!

it seems like you already have great placement.However I would like to suggest you to use an add just below the article of a post which can be 728 board and remove the ad from the bottom of the post and see the results your self.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
      it seems like you ...
      Ok thanks for suggesting ,I immediately saw your post and didn't wanted to comment until i see some results.As you advised i placed a 728 header board at the bottom of the article and removed that 468 box and voila!!!It is working better then the box.My CTR has now increased considerably.Thanks for suggesting mate.

Comment

I had initially the same problem with Google Adsense. I think the solution is to follow the steps of the user "dmer", it really work for me. Adsense is important for my websites because this represents a source of online payment. Before I had the same ads placement like "theneo" but I removed the ad from bottom and i solved the problem. Thanks a lot !

Comment

Originally posted by kaname View Post
          I had initially
          Yup results are starting to show.CTR is now greater than ~2% .Really happy and thank u dmer for suggesting .Really Appreciate it.

Comment

Yup as suggested by dmer you should remove ads at the bottom,not an issue if you have awesome content which you are pretty sure that your readers will read it till end.If you don't have that much awesome and impressive writing skill ,just remove that ad from the bottom and install one between a post somewhere or on a left sidebar(if you have one) .Also always place an ad at the top right of your website(it's working best for one of my sites)>That's all what i can say

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
              Yup as suggested by dmer
              Hey,
              thanks for you reply.
              To inform you guys,I am performing better when compared to previous adsense placement.
              Moral:-Advices here do work

Comment

Google Adsense is one of the best technique to get more revenue from online presence. If you want to increase your CTR then you need to attract more targeted audience.

Comment

The Adsense is the best legit way to get paid yes. But there are many others where you can risk and monetize your traffic as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X