X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-page Search Engine Optimization in 2013-14

Hello guyz, What do you all think about off page optimization that is working now.As there are many google algo updates going around every time,they are becoming more intelligent in detecting natural and unnatural links.so what do you all think is working nowadays???Here's what is working for me:
    • Web 2.0 Link Pyramid
    • Guest Posting
    • High Quality Top notch Social bookmarks(Many would say that they aren't working and seems very unnatural.!To make it natural you can do the following:
    1. Create a account at any social bookmarking site you wish
    2. Don't just add your website/blog home/article page but also bookmark some well known links of wikipedia,yahoo answers relevant and this will make it natural.Also be careful to not to bookmark the homepage of your website/blog in many cases as it will make it highly unnatural
    I am searching for any off-page seo that is working right know.Please share it here if you know any method

well till now i believe that directory submissions are also working quite well but to be more precise quality directory submissions having pr of more than 3-4 which is very hard to do.I usually do some 100 submission a month for one of my projects and i am getting a success rate of 40% which is not bad enough.You should try directory submission tbh >

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
      well till now ...
      Ok thanks .I'll try to use Directory Submission.I do use Directory submission for tier 2 links to tier 1 .But the success rate is like 20% because of low quality.Also it would be great if you mention some free directory submission sites which have good pr and has high rate of getting our sites listed.Thanks

Comment

I would suggest you to go for high PR Web 2.0 as Tire 1. You can create these high PR Web 2.0 manually or use any automated software. If you ask me, I have used both Senuke and Money Robot Submitter..But Now I prefer Money Robot Submitter over Senuke, sites is Senuke are heavenly spammed so they are not adding any real value now. if you are not sure just download the money robot submitter 7 days trail and create your own blog networks using high PR Web 2.0 sites such as webnode.com etc. This will be your Tire 1. Now just wait few days and than blast your Tire 1 with Web 2.0 profiles, social bookmarks, wiki etc. Now send your links to an indexing service and just wait few days so your links get indexed. Once all done properly, you will be surprised with results.
        Hope this will help.

Comment

Originally posted by seoplan View Post
          I would suggest...
          Ok thanks For Commenting.i have downloaded the Money Robot Trial But as i am having slow internet i can't run it.So I plan to test it on my vps.BTW I prefer manual web 2.0s as i don't create 100s of web2.0s.Also they give me somewhat good control and i usually place 2-3 articles to make it more natural.I use automated seo softwares for Tier 2 links and hence forward tiers. Thanks for commenting BTW

Comment

I think press release links are also great if you know how to do it.However it may be a hard job to get a free one.

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
              I think press release ...
              Hmm,I searched for it and i now do think they may work according to many webmasters.Now trying it using money robot trial version

Comment

Working...
              X