X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Black Hat Seo?

"Black Hat"is a technique that are used to get higher search rankings in unethical manner. These seo techniques has following features:
    1. Break search engine rules and regulations
    2.creates a poor user experience directly because of the seo techniques utilized on the website.
    3.Unethically presents content in different visual or non-visual way to search engines spiders and search engines users.

Black Hat techniques is a legitimate technique of linkbuilding for your website. With this techniques we can generate thousands of backlinks in a day .

Comment

Blackhat is somewhat that is just breaking search engines rules and regulation.Even link building is blackhat as it is strongly opposed by search engines,Blackhat is still a very good technique for ranking a site which poor resources for a very short term in search engines.

Comment

I prefer doing grey hat meaning mixing Black HAt and White hat both.it is more effective and more useful,It also help us to gain ranking for LONG time unlike blackhat which will allow you to rank but only for some time.On the other hand doing white hat seo takes a hell lot of time and the results are also shown after a time.So i don't prefer black or white hat.I believe that grey hat is the most effective method of SEO

Comment

Yup.I too prefer mixture of white and black hat(grey hat) as it is easy then white hat and also give a ranking that will last for a long amount of time (unlike Blackhat)or even till lifetime(if you're not caught by searchengines{Google is main}. So I would also recommend you people to do grey hat seo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
            Yup.I too prefer mixture of...
            So true mate.
            If you're a pure black hat seo'er there's a huge risk
            If you're a pure white hat seo'er there's a lot of time required.
            So it's good to be a grey hat where the risk in moderate and the time consumed to achieve ranking is not too much

Comment

Black hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO tactics that do not follow search engines rules. For example, keyword stuffing and invisible text.

Comment

Working...
              X