Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatically share content on your Social Media

Hello all,
    I just wanted to tell you guyz about an awesome website which allows to share your content quite automatically on social media as soon as you post a new piece of content on your wordpress blog.It automatically updates your social media with the title and link of the post you published which lowers your workload of updating every social network.The site if IFTTT.com which has been quite popular around the web .It allows you to choose a trigger and then a action platform and that's all.You can update our twitter,facebook fanpage,blogger blog with an update every time you post a new article on your trigger platform (for example : a wordpress blog)
    You can read many procedure about IFTTT on googling or you can visit these links too:
    http://techih.com/automate-social-sh...ease-exposure/
    http://marketing.about.com/od/social...ting-Tasks.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCXPwzLrWk

Do you have any more tips and tricks on how to automate social sharing.please comment it here and i would love to hear them.

Hey very informative post,
    I am now using it right now.I highly recommend this site to lame asses who don't have enough time or are too lazy to post the update to each and every social media.However,you should interact with your fans and followers once a week and share some other things which doesn't redirects to your site.Also i there's is a wp-plugin called NextScripts which is also somewhat similar to this thing but only allows you to post to social medias and do not have many action platforms that this tool has.I would Highly Recommend you to all but you might take a look at nextscripts also which is also very easy to setup.Thanks

Comment

Yup .I also use NextScript for one of my wordpress blog.Nothing complicated as IFTTT.BTW the UI of IFTTT is very awesome and can be used with some other platforms like blogger,typepad,live journal,etc for social sharing.

Comment

hey very great post.I too liked it .I have a wordpress blog >This post will really help me.Especially the nextscript wordpress plugin part.Installing it right away.Thanks for informing it guys.IFTTT is too great but i think its time consuming to set it up (I have used it before on my blogger blog where there was no plugin like nextscripts available)>Thanks for your awesome thread

Comment

Originally posted by theneo View Post
          hey very great post...
          Yup Nextscripts is a great wp-plugin.IFTTT maybe useful for those who don't have wordpress platform(like blogger,typepad,livejournal)

Comment

Hey,
            I was too in search for such kind of service.Just configured IFTTT for one of my website.It's great.I can't use nextscripts as i don't have wordpress installed on that website. Thanks for shharing guyz

Comment

Originally posted by Godofseo View Post
              Hey,
              I was too in search for such kind of service...
              I agree...IFTTT Is great for Platforms which doesn't have extensive plugin support as IFTTT does......Great One...Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by theneo View Post

I agree...IFTTT Is great for Platforms ...
                Yes there are many plugins for wordpress but for non-wordpress users ifttt can be great...there though sharing it over here,,,glad that you guys liked it.....Thanks again for the member gave us the info about nextscripts

Comment

Working...
                X