Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your BackLinks Indexed

Hello ,
    Do you know getting link indexed is a hard but important part.I am not talking about your posts getting indexed,i am talking about getting your backlinks indexed.ya getting backlinks indexed is a hard job however it is not impossible.Google is not good in indexing the backlinks.to make it sure just get any simple website and search the indexed number of links by alexa and search for links indexed by google and compare them.you'll see a huge difference.So here's my method of getting your backlinks indexed.
    I usually create a rss feed by many free rss creator available out there containing links to the page where my links are situated.if there's a link in form of comment which is very hard to get indexed by google,you may paste the address of the page and with the comment url like abc.com/xyz/comment-40 and there will be a higher chance of getting it indexed.after that i just ping the rss feed by many free pinging tools available out there.i also create some free web2.0 and scrape some article and spin 'em...and then post the article with links of the page where my backlink is situated and ping the url of the web2.0 i created.and that's all.
    I would also love to hear about some method you know and is working well for you.do share it
    Last edited by owaiswiz; 12-02-2013, 09:17 AM.

Indeed, to get the backlinks indexed is a hard job, I can say in these days - Google is having some targets in not indexing so fast the backlinks. What I think that must be done in this moment is to make high Authority backlinks on big and strong domains and then just "help" them by promoting through Article Directories, Social Bookmarking, Web 2.0 Profiles and some nice blog comments. Like this Google will have all the "keys" to index your backlinks faster

Comment

Yes It is very difficult to get backlinks indexed but you can get it after some time of hard work and you can use high domain as Rcc recommended in his post and you can also use many diiferent methods like forum posting, blog commenting etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
        Indeed, to get the backlinks indexed is a hard job, I can say in these days - Google is having some targets in not indexing so fast the backlinks. What I think that must be done in this moment is to make high Authority backlinks on big and strong domains and then just "help" them by promoting through Article Directories, Social Bookmarking, Web 2.0 Profiles and some nice blog comments. Like this Google will have all the "keys" to index your backlinks faster
        Thanks.I will try to use that method and will focus on more high authority backlinks.

Comment

I do it by the rss feed method.With many free Rss Submitters out there on the web,creating an rss feed of all of your backlink may work quite good with somewhat good success rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
            I do it ..
            Yup Using Rss Feeds to index your backlinks is also not a bad idea.However the success rate i had with them was somewhat low.That's why i didn't mentioned it.However I'm glad that it's working for you

Comment

My Technique is also somewhat similar:
              I use Rss Feeds,Wordpress Web2.0,Image Links.
              If I get Some Project For Which I am Paid , I use InstantLinkindexer.com ( Paid Service) or Linklicious >
              Thanks for sharing your method OP

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
                My Technique ..
                Yeah InstantLinkIndexer is great I had experienced it.
                However if you don't want to pay for indexing your links the RSS method is good.

Comment

I'm using web 2.0 to index my all back links, but not able to index my all back link.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaypandey View Post
                    but not able to index my all back link.
                    Why you're not able to index all your backlinks ? It must be a problem - tell me what method do you use - maybe here we can help you.

Comment

I'm using web 2.0 to index my all back links...
                      Yeah,What's the problem,Just share it here and I'm sure you would get a solution,There are many helpful members on this forum .

Comment

I'm using web 2.0 to index my all back links, but not able to index my all back link.
                        I think you're creating a web2.0 with some of your links hoping they'll get indexed.
                        But Now Google is becoming strict towards these blogs,very strict.
                        You should now make a web2.0 authoritative.If you can't write content scrape and then rewrite it (that will be easy).Get some social bookmarks and article links to your inner page of web2.0.Do it at a constant frequency.After that try to put link of your money site,some wikipedia articles,links of page where your backlinks are located.
                        Hope this helps.Feel Free to ask any queries.

Comment

Working...
                        X