Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do guyz think about keyword Density?

Hello there,
    Many SEO gurus advice to maintain a keyword density of 3-5% however some advice to not to look at keyword density at all.....I usually for the industry average that is 4%....there are many people who keep their keyword density as low as 1%!!!!......However I want to know if i can increase that % without being penalized by the big G.....Also in my view keyword density does matter as it gives a good idea to search engine bot to understand what the article is really about what do you guyz think .......i would be pleased to hear them......

yup i do think that keyword density play some rule in ranking but i don't think it is that very important.i maintain a keyword density of about 3-5% though.

Comment

The keyword diversity should be between 3-5% but you can make some nice "trick" by using 2 keywords in the same text, like this you'll target 2 rabbits with one bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
        The keyword diversity should be between 3-5% but you can make some nice "trick" by using 2 keywords in the same text, like this you'll target 2 rabbits with one bullet.
        Yup.I do it as well.However sometime i end up with a keyword density like 0.9% when i write an article above 1K words!!!However that look's like a good suggestion Rcc>Thanks

Comment

i think that keyword density may give you some negative result rather than a positive one.Try to keep your keyword density below 5% and that will keep you safe from google penalties.That's all what i can say.

Comment

I too think that you should keep your keyword density below 3 or 4% .Exceeding that may mark you as spam sometimes.Keyword density may act in a negative manner if excessively used as many users have said about it above.

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
              I too think that you should keep....
              Hmm,
              I will be now more careful and will ensure that my keyword density doesn't exceed 4-5%.Thanks for Helping out guyz.Still if you any one out there have any new suggestion ,feel free to add it here.

Comment

http://www.key.org/nav.html

Comment

Keyword density should be 2-3% is enough and good for any site content. Keyword stuffing may cause to penalize your site.

__________________________________________________ __________________
                  www.futuristicsinternetservices.com | www.databagg.org

Comment

Working...
                  X