X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAPE Alternative to the imminent death

In the last period Google penalizes the SAPE users, why is that possible? Simple: since you use the same methods of submitting to websites with not readable content is creating a pattern that is penalized by the new algorithms implemented by them. Also, for Google was so easy to find out all the SAPE network since they use the same pattern and they let same kind of trace all over. Usually all the SAPE network blogs had page rank 0, this is also an important trace, Google can easily detect all these traces, we all know that page rank 0 websites are not giving good rankings.

Conclusion: SAPE Network is DEAD and will be impossible a magical resuscitation.

Why we had to use SAPE Network for so many times?

Because until now there were no alternatives but if you look more and deeper into this forum and not only you'll find many other options and variants far more capable to help than to destroy your website. I've seen that people are talking about the new Senuke XCR, agree that it was a great tool in the past but who wants to pay for a tool that is cracked each 24 hours after they release a new version? Why should I pay for something that I get for free and for sure why should I use it since all of websites included in Senuke are spammed a lot by all non legit users that are using cracks.
    The solution is to search for better and secure options, I'm using Money Robot submitter for all my websites (7 of them), all are in the Travel and Hotel business and I was never penalized by Google, Bing or Yahoo. I would share the reports but for the moment our company policy doesn't allow it but the using of Money Robot Submitter was one of the greatest option ever that we toke regarding the Internet Marketing so far. At this moment we're capable to create with Money Robot Submitter our own private blog networks with unlimited blogs about our products boosting the traffic to all our website and creating a perfect diagram between our backlinks.

Yes you are right, many of us have already used SAPE network in the past, some people still use it now and they have bad seo results, what I can tell you from my experience is that SAPE Network was killed by google one year ago, but people continue to purchase backlinks from those SAPE blogs without knowing that their rankings will be affected by those backlinks, This Network of blogs did work just fine couple of years ago, but now is useless. All my websites were affected one year ago by this SAPE network backlinks, and I think there is no reason why people should use the SAPE. Now everyone can create their own private network of blogs that is 100% related to your niche just by using Money Robot Submitter, this software can create blogs to over 100 blog platforms and those backlinks are the best for SEO.

Comment

Thank you for your sharing TravelInn - I just wait to see your websites reports after using Money Robot Submitter Software

Comment

Wow, people still using SAPE ? that blog network killed a lot of websites, including a part of my old websites

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
          Wow, people still ...
          Conclusion:
          Don't ever purchase links.Create Your Own.
          When there are softwares like Money Robot,Senuke ...why do u need to waste your money buying links for $xxx amount for a month .Instead Buy money robot or senuke,get a vps,create a web 2.0,write 2-4 articles per month,blast your web 2.0 with some high pr social bookmarks(pr4-9)and high quality wikis.After that blast low quality social bookmarks(pr0-3) and some blog comments using scrape box(costs 57$ for a lifetime license)...You have your own powerful links.....

Comment

Yeah,I too agree with wiz.If we can create our own network ,we should do it.There are many powerful tools already out there as wiz has stated above,
            However if you want to build a network that shows result very fast,you should invest in buying a aged domain name.
            While purchasing a aged domain ,be sure that it's pr is not fake,be sure it wasn't penalized by google,be sure the domain doesn't have crappy backlinks,be sure it wasn't ranking for some illegal keywords.

Comment

I just wait to see your websites reports after using Money Robot Submitter Software

Comment

Originally posted by TravelInn View Post
                In the last period Google penalizes the SAPE users, why is that possible? Simple: since you use the same methods of submitting to websites with not readable content is creating a pattern that is penalized by the new algorithms implemented by them. Also, for Google was so easy to find out all the SAPE network since they use the same pattern and they let same kind of trace all over. Usually all the SAPE network blogs had page rank 0, this is also an important trace, Google can easily detect all these traces, we all know that page rank 0 websites are not giving good rankings.

Conclusion: SAPE Network is DEAD and will be impossible a magical resuscitation.

Why we had to use SAPE Network for so many times?

Because until now there were no alternatives but if you look more and deeper into this forum and not only you'll find many other options and variants far more capable to help than to destroy your website. I've seen that people are talking about the new Senuke XCR, agree that it was a great tool in the past but who wants to pay for a tool that is cracked each 24 hours after they release a new version? Why should I pay for something that I get for free and for sure why should I use it since all of websites included in Senuke are spammed a lot by all non legit users that are using cracks.
                The solution is to search for better and secure options, I'm using Money Robot submitter for all my websites (7 of them), all are in the Travel and Hotel business and I was never penalized by Google, Bing or Yahoo. I would share the reports but for the moment our company policy doesn't allow it but the using of Money Robot Submitter was one of the greatest option ever that we toke regarding the Internet Marketing so far. At this moment we're capable to create with Money Robot Submitter our own private blog networks with unlimited blogs about our products boosting the traffic to all our website and creating a perfect diagram between our backlinks.
                This is really a nice post and I agree with you. Most popular blog networks are deindexed by Google in the recent past. So, Right Now the best technique is to create your own blog network. with no foot prints at all. So, how to create a personal blog network? One thing is buy aged domain names and create one but its requires time and investment.

Hence in my opinion. The best solution is to use WEB 2.0 properties to create one and here I will recommend Money Robot Submitter because it saves my lot of time. Doing this manually need hours and you all know Time is Money and furthermore, its so boring.. So, just go ahead download the trial and see how this amazing software create a personal blog network for you in just few minutes not in hours or days.

Comment

Working...
                X