X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Google Algorithm - Hummingbird

The new searching algorithm from Google – Hummingbird – was revealed finally by Google at his 15th anniversary but it has been active since 20th August 2013 based on the changes that were felt by introducing the update called Caffeine by many websites on the market.
    Since then all the backlink were more and more categorized as SPAM since most of the submitting software are using Socket based method and the submit is very fast made.
    On our website we were using the new software Money Robot Submitter and since is making so good the Human Simulation we had success in keeping our backlink safe from the new improvement in Google search algorithms that seems to be more and more targeted into the automatic backlink submission.
    If you do use an automatic backlink submitter the best is to use is wisely and to keep a limited number of submission per hour/day/week because is has to be as natural as can be. Of course, are many automatic backlink submitters that are using over and over the same websites and that will make them to be targeted by the new algorithm and to be “ticketed” as SPAM.
    I think that we should not ignore the new improvements of Google, we should take them seriously and we should use serious applications like Money Robot Software that is bringing more and more positive results into the automatic backlink submission.
    Last edited by TravelInn; 09-27-2013, 12:56 PM. Reason: Adding Tags :)

This video can show you more about how Hummingbird is working and what we have to expect:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crvqKS-CRNM
    The guys here are showing a good analyse for Hummingbird

Comment

I can confirm that on 04/10/2013 at 22h00 GMT there was a huge update on the Google, some are saying that even bigger than the update from Penguin 1.0 to 2.0. Google officially stated that they installed the new Penguin 2.1 that is coming in support for the new Hummingbird algorithm. Therefore I've made a full check of our website stats and incredible or not all are stable or even rising, instead the competition was dropping dramatically, I'm analyzing the reasons and I still don't get it how they drop so bad from page #1-2 down to #10 or #15 even. I can say from my first researches that all the spamming content were dramatically penalized and that will be some big changes in the next future regarding these. I'll keep you all posted with my research regarding this movements, still is too early to make a clear and correct statement regarding of what really happened yesterday.
      It seems that using Money Robot Submitter is more and more safe since he's using high backlink submission that are not under the "radar" of all these new changes.

Comment

Google's new algorithm, Hummingbird is designed to be more precise and provide faster query results, the algorithm is based on semantic search, focusing on user intent versus individual search terms. One beneficial result of Hummingbird should be that it creates a more even and fairer playing field for ‘the long tail’ of website publishers. Search keywords are dominated by large companies and brands who can afford to win the search word bidding war created by Google.

Comment

Originally posted by biswa.seophalanx View Post
          Google's new algorithm, Hummingbird is designed to be more precise and provide faster query results.
          You are right, I think it is a good algorithm, however in my Country seams to kill a lot of good results, so I hope that google will make some fixes on the algorithm because it seams that a huge number of natural websites with no seo ever made are now gone from google.

Comment

As I said, I'm coming with more updates about my experience with this new Google Algorithm – Penguin 2.1, Penguin 5 or Hummingbird – will be more to come for sure.
            I've verified many of our websites and I can say that all our websites were not penalized by Google based on the missing of spammed content and not only. The competition sites were penalized based on their spamming and very low backlink level. Google was even banned 2 of them because of the spamming content and now their struggling to remove them in order to be re-indexed.
            How did we do it? Simple, we prepared a strategy for submitting our backlinks, we've create a very detailed diagram and we applied manually for the moment into the Money Robot Submitter, we used the schedule and we let it running, of course was taking like 20 days to submit all but now the results are showing and we're pushing our website on #2-#3 position on very hard and competitive keywords. For sure that the Human Simulation has a big role in the submission and I'm happy that Money Robot Submitter has it.
            As far as I can see Google doesn't have anything against the backlinks is just checking the “authenticity” of the submission.
            I'll keep you updated with more

Comment

Here are the statistics from today for the last week - after using Money Robot for the last 1 month, statistics made with Webmaster Tools
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TravelInn; 10-10-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

What about the sites that are penalized now? will be any chance to revive? How we can proceed to recover from the big losses, thank you

Comment

Take a look at this link about how to Recover your Site from Google Penalty, this technique was used by a friend and it was confirmed that it works just fine, but it take 2-3 months to get the website recovery, some time is better to create a new website, if you love a lot your domain name then is better to recover it.

Comment

Nice thread guys, about Hummingbird algorithm I can say that it will probable be a good algorithm, even if it kills some wrong websites will be fixed for sure and it probable google will be better and better because of this new algorithm.

Comment

• seomarketing
                      seomarketing commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Brandon, You're right there about Google Hummingbird Algorithm.

I've followed the advises of TravelInn - mate thank you very much, my penalized websites starts to revive after using Money Robot Submitter and following the suggestions discovered here. I'm so proud that I found this community and I'm pushing my sites, I'm now after 20 days of using Money Robot and the effects are incredible, all the promoted keywords were raising after 7-10 days of 1st submitting and now they're gaining 1-2 position each day. I predict that in 2 months I'll be back on the 1st page and then I'll raise all the other keywords that were affected by the new Google Update. Thank you again

Comment

The Hummingbird is having a big impact on most of the SEO techniques - they did that for sure to see how the affected websites are reacting to these changes. I saw that until now the websites that were using the Money Robot Submitter were not affected by the new update - but some other were manual penalized because of their old techniques. In general I may say that Money Robot is working very well with this new algorithm.

Comment

If you think that YouTube is a place for viewing clips, movies, advertisement, funny things and show business events, so you are very mistaken, merely because you can find lots of dancing moves. Such video tutorials can become very helpful for people who can not dance and feel awkward at disco parties. Actually, learning some cool dance moves will be nice for everyone. This list includes the best dance videos on youtube, so view and use it. About best dance videos on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                        X