X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for cheap dedicated servers

Hello guys, I'm looking for cheap dedicated servers located in USA with 100 MB/Sec internet speed, each server need to have 16 GB of Ram and 4-8 cores, any recommendation ? Thanks

Hi Micah, check this Miami dedicated servers thread they have the best servers there and they offer free KVM included all the time, I have 8 servers with that company and I highly recommend it. You will use the servers for SEO reasons or for web servers ?
    Before to purchase the servers ask for KVM included, to make sure you receive them, however I know that all clients receive now KVM included, and about the prices, they have the best prices you can find in the USA compared with any hosting companies that offers cheap dedicated servers.

Comment

Waw dedicated servers in Miami nice location, I'm also looking for 1-2 servers to increase my number of servers for seo tools , I will buy one more license of Money Robot Submitter software tomorrow and I will need 1-2 more servers to give good speed to the world best SEO software

Comment

I also have more servers to hostwix company from Miami, I actually moved all my servers there, they have a great support team and I also highly recommend them, I purchase 6 servers and I paid a very low price, the price I paid for the servers is the best you can find, no other company can compete with ​hostwix, and yes, they offer free KVM always connected to each server, this is also a unique feature of them.

Comment

They have a very good support team, I also have more servers there in Miami to hostwix, and what I love is they offer free kvm all the time included, and they help you in case you have problems with your software installation, for example I tried 3 times to get cpanel installed, and for some reasons the installation it fails every time, so I ask them if they can help me, I provide them the root password and they fix my problem in 30 min, and they did it for free, no other company will help you for free on software installations.

Comment

Oh yes I even forget to mention about their free support, they help me a lot with installations and recompiling of my apache / MySql and PHP, I had a lot of problems with this and they help me every time to get all fixed, and they don't charge me for anything, this is also an extra feature that is unique to them. They have good technical / support team.

Comment

I'm so happy guys for your recommendations, I will go with this Hostwix company I will call them now, I'm very happy about the free installation help because I'm a novice to Linux and I will need some help for Linux only, with windows server I have experienced already.

Comment

They have now some awesome kvm's !, they are able to simulate CD-ROM media, this means that you can install your own operating system, this is actually really amazing, they probable now save a lot of time because many of people are able to install their own operating systems anytime they need. I have with hostwix 2 cheap dedicated servers and one 24 core,100 MB of RAM and 15 TB Hdd even this server I actually get it for a cheap monthly price.

Comment

24 cores ?, amazing I can say, and 100 MB of RAM ? and 15 TB HDD ? What you use this server for ?

Comment

I own over 220 websites and I do so for each website with Money Robot Submitter so I need a lot of power , I created many windows vps (each with 4 cores and 5-10gb of ram) and I am running Money Robot submitter simultaneously to all those vps. So this is how I make money from my websites, I never pay to SEO companies anymore and I do my own SEO better than any SEO company. I'm usually running over 100 SEO campaigns simultaneously fully automated with this Magnific software.

Comment

That is really amazing Harry, I'm not even asking you how much money you make per month from your websites, I also use Money Robot software and I make around $50 - $80 per day from my websites.

Comment

There are lots of companies those provide high performance hosting service with excellent speed. You need to chose as per your need of hosting. First you have to know about your hosting need.
                        Last edited by carolRuth; 10-13-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X