X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami dedicated server needed ASAP

Hello guys, I urgently need one dedicated server in Miami, I just moved here in Miami and I need a dedicated server here, I will use the server web hosting for 100+ websites, I need for the vps server around 8 GB of ram 1 TB hard disk and 100 MB/Sec bandwidth, please give me your best recommendations, thank you guys.

Hi there Jethro, I live in Miami for over 10 years, I had many servers over time, I use www.hostwix.com for more than 3 years, you will like hostwix for sure, give them a call before making the purchase, here is their phones : ​Toll Free: 1.888.881.5887; Support: 1.888.881.5887, talk with them, I'm sure you will receive a good offer and you will be happy with them.
    I never had any downtime with them, most of hosting companies that offered dedicated servers in Miami have some downtimes once in a while, with hostwix you will never have any such problems. I have 4 dedicated servers with them and I'm very satisfied, they will also provide you fast support whenever you need.

Comment

I also recommend them, even during the hurricanes they were online all the time, for sure one of the best dedicated company in Miami, very stable, I had a server failure once, the RAM of my first server broke down after one year, and they change the RAM in less than 20 minutes, I don't think you will ever find a better hosting company in Miami. I have now 6 dedicated servers with them , some web servers with CentOs and some Windows server 2008 where I have installed my seo tools like Money Robot submitter. Cheers

Comment

I forget to mention, I also recommend you to give them a call before ordering, you will get a better price.
        Last edited by Ethan; 09-12-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Hi Ethan, I'm using them for 5 years, I also had some minor problems, I get more times my IP's blacklisted because of my fault, and I was unable to send e-mails anymore and they change my dedicated server IP in a couple minutes and they made all the configurations completely free, so I highly recommend them. I never had any hardware failures with hostwix.

Comment

They offer high quality servers, did you noticed that all servers with only one processor were removed and all servers have now 2+ processors, and the prices of the dual CPU dedicated servers are similar to the ones with one CPU compared with other dedicated server companies from Miami. Also they provide you very good and stable bandwidth, and they are the single hosting company here in Miami they offer free KVM connected all the time !, most of dedicated servers hosting companies from here will offer KVM on request only and it takes 24 hours to get the KVM connected and activated.

Comment

Thanks guys for your posts, I contacted the company and they seem to be nice guys, they activate my dedicated server in 35 minutes, so fast ! , I was expected to get the server online only in 24 hours. They seem to offer good support and cheap dedicated servers, I get a vps with 2 CPU (Dell 8 cores) with 16 GB RAM, 1TB HDD with CentOS + KVM with a very cheap price compared to the rest of companies from Miami. The internet is 100MB/Sec Upload and ​100MB/Sec download. Thanks again guys for your help.!

Comment

I also contact them today, I had a discussion with them, and they offer me a very good price, I will move all my 8 dedicated servers there, thanks to this post I will save a lot of money on monthly fees for my servers thanks to Jethro for starting this thread.

Comment

I highly recommend hostwix team, they help me to transfer all data from my 8 servers, all data were transferred in 9 hours !. Very good support team !

Comment

Hostwix team is a hard working team - they deserve all the respect for their support. I'm sure that there is no request for the moment that they can't fulfill. They keep up our server for more than 3 years and I hope that they'll do it for more than that in the future

Comment

Hi, i have dedicated server from www.hostwix.com for a year already, cant say anything bad, never have any problem from time when i purchase it. Planing to get one more dedicated server from them. Also i got email week ago and they offer now KVM over IP for free will try to contact them and see if i can really get it for free.

Comment

Thanks to this forum page I purchased last month four servers and I'm very satisfied, soon I will move all my servers to hostwix, I hope I will never have any problems, for the moment everything is fine and I heard that they have 100% stable internet connection and stable power generators, I will update this thread if I will ever have problems. I want also to mention that they offered very good support and they even wanted to help me with the installation of the Centos, but I preferred to do all myself via KVM, they offer free KVM for every server. bye

Comment

Hi, Has anybody had any problems with Hostwix recently?

Comment

It seems that there are some small problems with his router therefore the provider is down.

Comment

Working...
                            X