Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reviews from "Join the Freelancing Revolution" ?

I recently bought this ebook Join the Freelancing Revolution. I work as a freelancer and it really helped me understand what is SEO and how to provide SEO Services. Has anyone bought it also? I have bought many ebooks about make money online but all of them were general ideas about making money online. This one really helped me but I want also your reviews since I didn't implement all these strategies that are included there (it's 200 pages - 50.000 words with details to provide many online services) I used it mostly for SEO services and not for article writing services Any honest reviews please
    Last edited by kostas80; 09-09-2013, 05:23 PM.

I feel lucky to have bought it. Yes, it has nothing to do with all these make money online scams out there. You can see their sales page. It's serious and it is stated clearly :you need to know the know-how and then you can make money.
    Anyway, I am an experienced article writer and I got many benefits from this ebook since I didn't know that there were specific templates that I could use for an article depending on its topic. I didn't know that I could sell my article for 25-50 dollars ! And I discovered inside a list of websites where I can contribute and some of them pay this amount of money for each article! Currently I used only one from the list but it worked for me. In this guide I found many useful things that I couldn't find anywhere else.I don't work on SEO jobs, so I don't know if it's good there I got this guide for chapter 2 (article writing jobs) and chapter 3 (marketing your profile)
    Last edited by jimmystaf; 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks jimmy for your quick reply Now I don't have the time to provide Article Writing services, but since it worked for you, I will check it in the future when I have time. Any other reviews about this guide?
      Last edited by kostas80; 09-09-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X