X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap dedicated servers needed for a seo project

Hello guys, It happens to have good results in ranking of my websites, I use a cool SEO tool, my earnings are increasing, however I need many vps to install my SEO tool and running with big speed, I'm creating a new website every 3 days, and need very cheap vps to get the power that I need, the internet from each computer needs to be at least 100MB/Sec (I need 10 very cheap vps with totally of 1gb bandwidth) please give me suggestions.

Dude, what cool seo tool you are using ? how much money you earn per day ? you are using adsense ? thanks

Comment

Alex I can tell you that I'm using Money Robot Submitter software, my earnings are good, yes I'm using Adsense, does anyone have any recommendations about any cheap dedicated servers?

Comment

Here you can find what you are searching for, there is a company that offers cheap dedicated servers specially for SEO tools, the vps are good for anything but you can use it for your Money Robot Software.

Comment

If you have good internet connection and good computers you can actually create your own vps servers that are really cheap, but you need to have good internet and powerful computers, and never pay for any vps, you can use VirtualBox software or VMaware, however you need to invest in some good computers if you don't have already and also internet and energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            Here you can find what you are searching for, there is a company that offers cheap dedicated servers specially for SEO tools, the vps are good for anything but you can use it for your Money Robot Software.
            Adam, Thanks for recommending our services. We are provider for that thread SEO VPS and yes SEO VPS may be required by anybody who ever require to run many SEO tools same time and without hassle of having computers online all the time and internet lines etc. As we setup VPS with 100mbps connectivity at best places called Data Centers

Comment

Originally posted by Zen View Post
              If you have good internet connection and good computers you can actually create your own vps servers that are really cheap, but you need to have good internet and powerful computers, and never pay for any vps, you can use VirtualBox software or VMaware, however you need to invest in some good computers if you don't have already and also internet and energy.
              Zen our VPS Packages as mentioned at http://forum.moneyrobot.com/threads/...-95-month-only
              starts as low as $11.95 USD a month only with 100Mbps internet connectivity. So you can calculate your own cost of your own computer + electricity + internet connection charges and all the time requirement of keeping eyes on your computer that it is online or not and working without issue or not...

Instead at just $11.95 we do offer VPS servers for SEO and they are having 100mbps connectivity. So its all a win win for anybody who want to run SEO tools 24*7 hours to make site ranks better

Comment

I have Use the @Andish VPS Package for Month Now, All I can say is Superb Service. No Down Time.. This Guy is Really deserve Hats OFF for his services

Comment

Originally posted by andish View Post

So you can calculate your own cost of your own computer + electricity + internet connection
                  Thank you Andish, actually my costs will be higher if I will have the vps here at my home, here the internet cost of 1gb/sec is huge, I prefer to get the vps from you , I will order today first 5 vps from you, and next week the rest of 5 pices, thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by andish View Post

Adam, Thanks for recommending our services.
                    You are welcome, I always recommend the good services, keep up the good vps services, have a good day.

Comment

Here you can find cheap dedicated servers information, it is a thread created by a forum member and many people seems to love that servers. That company offers free KVM and raid and the CPU's of the servers are very powerful, and all this for a cheap price (The Datacenter is located in Miami Florida).

Comment

Working...
                      X