Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free windows vps needed, does really exist free vps ?

Guys, I know that more people from the forum are using free windows vps, I was looking all day to find any free windows vps's to use for my seo tools, but find nothing, any suggestions ? I find here a cheap vps solution but no free solution, I need your suggestions.

I have many vps's and I also use them specially for seo reasons, however you will not find any free vps on the internet, is like asking for free domain registration, that thing is not exists and it will not exist, so don't spend time with that, That vps's you found that you mentioned already that are cheap, they are for sure the cheaper vps that you can find online, so don't spend time searching for something that is not exist.

Comment

Did you know that those vps are actually consuming resources on the servers ? There is no way that you ever find a vps for free, this product can't be offered for free, it consumes resources / bandwidth and energy, so you will never find any free windows vps for free. And I forget to mention the license, the windows vps need a license from Microsoft company, this license it cost couple of $ per server, so there is no way to find any free vps, that is a myth for sure.

Comment

Can I ask you, who tell you that is using those free vps ? Someone from this forum ? I'm also interested to find those servers.

Comment

I actually talk with a guy from the forum (via skype) and he tells me that it heard that many guys from here use completely free windows vps, so this is the reason why I'm searching all day for those computers.

Comment

There was an special offer on the forum, some company offered one month free vps for the ones that purchases for minimum 3 months a vps, however this doesn't mean that someone ever this product for free. This kind of product will never be free for sure.

Comment

If you really understand the architecture of a vps you will immediately understand the reasons why this virtual computer will never be offered for free, at least not very soon. The mine reasons are the consummation of server resource internet bandwidth and also power for the servers..

Comment

Yes Eduard, I already understand all this, but I was thinking somehow this can be real, anyway I get one more vps today, a really cheap vps for my seo software.

Comment

Very good prices !, I also purchase from them, not even know why you are looking for free vps when you already find this good price..

Comment

I use those vps for a long time, Try purchasing per year and you will get even a lower price. The vps are located in the USA and they are very stable, I have never seen any downtime, and the internet speed is 250MB/Sec , there are no better prices for quality vps like those.

Comment

Thank you all for showing interest in our services offered at http://forum.moneyrobot.com/threads/...-95-month-only
                      If you have any queries feel free to contact me.

Further regarding free Windows VPS it is nearby impossible since it require hardware cost + Licensing fees + Man power to setup the VPS which call create a cost factor thus if you are still thinking for a FREE VPS then i will recommend check our packages they starts as low as only $11.95 even 5 days free trial too offered for a limited period

Comment

Originally posted by andish View Post
                        5 days free trial too offered for a limited period
                        I have never seen any vps company to offer such low price and also to offer 5 days free trial, that is really great.

Comment

Indeed the services of andish are a high level and we're proud to have him around

Comment

Just to inform you that we have changed 5 days FREE Trial to 5 days Refund policy on SEO VPS
                            details as mentioned at http://forum.moneyrobot.com/threads/...-95-month-only
                            or anybody can contact me at skype: anandmaheshwari2010

Comment

I will need soon an vps from you, I just get Money Robot software and I want to put it to work 24 / 24 hours , It is a really nice software.

Comment

Try with Limy VPS.

Comment

Originally posted by alanheskey View Post
                                  Try with Limy VPS.
                                  Hi there Alan, I tested Limy vps, they actually offer 7 days trial but it charge for $1 for setup fee and the big problem in my opinion is that they ask for your scanned passport copy, until you provide this paper copy you will not get approved to use a free vps that is not actually free it costs $1 (for first 7 days), and users spend additional time to scan their ID/passport, the approval for a vps it also take some time.

Comment

Is a tricky thing to ask a copy of your passport for making an account. Usually they should ask for a CC for verification but for ID ... is very strange

Comment

leave it bro...You would never get a free windows vps.However there are many that offers free trial for limited period.I would recommend you to choose any vps that is not free.You can get a decent one in 7-9$ a month and that would be worth it.If you own a site or blog you could even host it there and take the benefit of vps and tools at the same time

Comment

Working...
                                      X