X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows VPS for SEO tools needed !

Hello guys I need some suggestions from you, I need a ​Windows VPS for SEO tools, I want to install my SEO software on a VPS, I have a constant internet problem in the last months and my SEO software (Money Robot Submitter) is stoped many times because of this problem. I know that many of you are using Windows VPS and I need to get some suggestions from you. Thanks

There are many companies that offer good VPS with the windows server OS, where you want to have the VPS located ? I can recommend you a good windows server 2008 VPS located in Europe in France, very cheap, and I can also recommend you a VPS located in the USA, what are your preferences about the location ?

Comment

I forget to mention that the internet speed is minimum 100 MB/Sec and max 250 MB/Sec.
      Last edited by Zen; 08-22-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Fast reply from you Zen, thanks for that, I love this forum for fast replies to questions. I prefer the server to be located in USA and the internet speed to be minimum 100 MB/Sec, how much it cost ?

Comment

The prices are very cheap, I own more Vps for SEO tools located in the USA and Europe (France), I personally recommend you USA VPS, the price is very cheap , here is an offer, probably the best offer for cheap and good VPS for SEO tools that you can find on the internet, here is the link. They have an offer now, that offer was not existed when I purchase my VPS. What I love at this hosting company is that they have very good support, they even offer Skype support and they are always online, I had a problem installing the Money Robot Software and they help me without even ask them, I'm happy actually to recommend them.

Comment

Oh yes, That company offers the best VPS ever, and they are also the most stable that you can find, I have 4 VPS at this company and I have uptime 100%, I have the VPS online starting from January and they are working like a charm , they are producing money day and night for me. The price per VPS is less than $12 per month, they are almost free

Comment

I have a question for you Usain, can I install HMA VPN on those VPS ? I heard that it is possible that the VPS to not work with HMA VPN software.

Comment

If you have any problem with HMA software, make sure you will select and check each protocol, there are more protocols and you need to select the right one, I have HMA VPN installed and it works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
                  I have a question for you Usain, can I install HMA VPN on those VPS ? I heard that it is possible that the VPS to not work with HMA VPN software.
                  Hello,
                  Myself Anand and we are provider for the SEO VPS at http://forum.moneyrobot.com/threads/...-95-month-only
                  Yes you are allowed to install any SEO software or HMA to as far as it donot create any abuse or spam complaint

Also when using HMA over a VPS make sure you use always Open VPN so your remote desktop donot get disconnected
                  Last edited by andish; 08-22-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andish View Post
                    make sure you use always Open VPN
                    Thanks Andish, yes I noticed that Open VPN is not changing the mine IP of the VPS so it is working just fine, otherwise the connection will get disconnected.

Comment

you could have a look at bhs vps .Just google it and you'll find it.There is a special deal which allow you to purchase the vps @cost of 25$ per month .Just PM me to get the link(no-affiliate)

Comment

Many guys have some problems with VPS and webhost servers and some companies do not provide quality services. I recommend hostgator because they have secure servers and good connections. Maybe you try it for your SEO Tools, Money Robot is an efficient solution for web optimization, good luck !

Comment

i may too recommend you bhs vps.Cheap and efficient.Or you can look at many other popular SEO forums such as bhw to find some good deals on VPS.

Comment

I have some recommendation too.
                            1)BHSVPS- bhsvps.com
                            2)ReptileHosting- can't remember the link .
                            I had personal experience with both of them.IF you just want to run than bhsvps will be my choice.

Comment

Working...
                            X