X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO Software or manual SEO ?

Hello guys, I'm thinking to go for automatic SEO software and quit manual SEO, almost all my friends makes over $50 $80 $100 $150 per day from Adsense and they even don't have so much experience in SEO, so this is the main reason why I decide to purchase a good SEO software, I will get next days the Money Robot submitter software, what is your opinion ?
    Thanks

What SEO software your friends are using ? I think they also use Money Robot Software right ? I heard a lot of good things about that software, I will also get it soon.

Comment

Hello Sawyer, yes all my friends are using MR Software.

Comment

Originally posted by Usain View Post
        what is your opinion ?
        The SEO without a backlink SEO Software is like driving without a car (A guy from this forum wrote first time this comparison and I love it), If you want to have speed to your rankings you need an SEO Tool, in this world everything is about automatization, if you want money you need to get faster and powerful results, I spend years of manual SEO and the results were very low, in a couple of months with a good SEO tool you will get the same results like 3-4 years of manual work.
        So, YES , I love SEO tools they change my life entirely, I now have my own house a great car and I travel to different countries every couple months, in any business the automation is the key of success.
        Last edited by Ryder; 08-19-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Ryder, you forget to mention what the SEO backlink software you are using, can you mention please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyer View Post
            can you mention please ?
            Oh yes, I didn't mention because I consider there is only an SEO tool, my tool that I use is Money Robot Submitter and is the best SEO tool from the market.

Comment

Did you know that MR Software is the single software that simulate 100% the human submission ? It has a button called "Process Window" , the users can see what software is doing in the background, that is really the best SEO automatization machine, I love it a lot, I spend thousand of $ to my SEO team to do manual SEO for my websites and now I found this great tool.

Comment

I made a post in the last weeks about SEO Software - Money Robot I have great ranking results with MR software and I started to make good money from my internet Adsense business.

Comment

Hmm , so this is the secret tool that SEO experts are using it, I knew already that most of SEO companies use some secret SEO tool / method to do all the backlinks to their clients, I usually purchase many SEO services from different SEO companies and I knew that they have a secret formula for website rankings. I spend over $500 per month for more seo monthly subscriptions and I will now change that.. I will start to do my own seo completely automated. Thanks Usain for making this thread.
                  Last edited by Owen; 08-19-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Wow, amazing tool !, I am testing it now and it looks amazing ! But can't purchase it , their order page not working !

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
                      their order page not working !
                      Try to talk with the support team, they have this Skype : money.robot , try to talk with a guy from their team, I have usually spoken with Nick from their live chat team, it is a really nice guy and the most SEO expert that I have ever met, I personally had no problem with their order page.

Comment

Oh, my mistake, the order page is just fine, I didn't filled my credit card information correctly, sorry for the previously post, the admin can delete it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Usain View Post
                          Hello guys, I'm thinking to go for automatic SEO software and quit manual SEO, almost all my friends makes over $50 $80 $100 $150 per day from Adsense and they even don't have so much experience in SEO, so this is the main reason why I decide to purchase a good SEO software, I will get next days the Money Robot submitter software, what is your opinion ?
                          Thanks
                          Personally I am a big fan of automation. Why to waste time and money on man power when the same task can be done easily of submission using such an advanced software such as Money Robot Submitter... I love the high pr web 2.0 blogs which can help you getting higher ranking by having concept of tiered link building.
                          Last edited by andish; 08-22-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andish View Post
                            Personally I am a big fan of automation.
                            Oh yes, I'm also a big fan of automation, I spend a lot of time and money on manual seo, not anymore, all seo is made by me now fully automatic, I spend a lot of money on a freelancer website hiring huge numbers of people to make manual seo for my websites, and the ranking results were very slow, what I did in last 6 months with over 5 people I do now in one week fully automated, so I'm also a big fun of seo automation software.

Comment

This tool is very powerful, it was recommended to me by 2 of my best friends (they both quit their jobs !). They are SEO experts and they use this tool to increase their websites Rankings, I'm still a beginner with the tool and I started already to make good money with my video streaming websites, Thanks god this tool exists !

Comment

it ain't possible to do 2000 bookmarks or 2000 wiki submission for tier 2 and 4000-5000 blog comments/social bookmark/wiki submission manually in a day or so ,is it?Therefore Automatic Software were made.I think you should purchase MR right away(I think u did) .There are many alternatives too like senuke,etc.Automatic Seo Softwares are today necessary if you want quick ranking with minimum investment of time.I hope you got what i meant to say >

Comment

Ya.
                                  As theneo said above that you won't be able to do all seo by your human hands until you're a superhuman. AS for example if you want to create an effective pyramid link profile with web 2.0 as tier 1 and want to go as far as 4 tiers. You won't be able to do those tier 2-4 manually. It doesn't make sense doing all that hard work with a tremendous time investment in doing so.So you may/should buy some automated software and a vps to run them to make your job easier. But if you plan to do all that hard work yourself, you may not consider this post.

Comment

Originally posted by S3O
                                    yes,truly automated .../
                                    Yes they did make seo easier,however they too made it more competitive. You should keep in mind that the tools are available for your competitors as well(if you have some)SEO hasn't changed.If you pick up the right niche and keywords and your competitors financial condition is not so good,then you will be successful in internet marketing in no time.but the real problem is finding the right niche is always hard.

Comment

Working...
                                    X