Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagerank Update any theories, why it is so late?

Google usually made in the past one Pagerank update to every 3 months, however it seems that this was changed now, don't know the reason why they don't update the Pagerank anymore, but I hope that google will not disable or remove the Pagerank. I use a lot the Pagerank information to figure out the importance of any internet website. Anyone heard anything about the next Pagerank update ?.

Nobody really knows the secret about the next PageRank update, normally the update should be already made a couple months ago, no one knows when will be expected to came and no one knows if the Pagerank will be gone forever or not. I also prefer google not to remove the Pagerank because I also use it to measure the importance of a website, I also use Alexa graphs to check that but for sure google don't need to remove the PR from websites.

Comment

I heard that Google Toolbar may soon be turned off, so in my opinion there are many chances that the Pagerank to be also turned off soon, so probably will need to find another method to measure the website's rankings, I actually don't care too much about PageRank and I don't care about any PageRank Updates, but people that create many websites for selling purposes may be affected by this delayed update of Pagerank.

Comment

Google keeps secret all these details about those updates, they probably have their own reasons, probable this PR update is delayed because of spammers, Spammers will not know anymore what PageRank their websites have, and they are probable misled by this problem.

Comment

You are right Jacob, I can say that we all know already that google calculate the Pagerank every day, to be able to offer daily updated results of the WEB, however they have a reason for sure, I'm sure that the reason why Pagerank is not updated ​has nothing to do with lack of computing power. But I still hope "tomorrow" they will update it.

Comment

I hope they will not update the PageRank anymore, every time a Pagerank update occure I see some decreases in traffic on my websites, so it is better for the big G to stop update the PR.

Comment

Aiden, are you kidding? They will always continue to update the Pagerank, I hope they will update it this month because I have 3 probable Pagerank 5-6 websites just ready for sale, and I just wait to see the PR update !, some people have lost a lot of money because of these delays from the big G.

Comment

I also just wait for the PR update to see my new blog network websites page rank, I did 7 blog networks with Money Robot Submitter, and I see already the page rank for the first 3 blog networks, I hope also the rest of the blogs have minimum Pagerank 3 , I own over 350 blogs in my 7 private blog networks, each blog network has 50 blogs. So please google update your PageRank.

Comment

Jaden ! How much money you make per day from your blogs ? I also purchased 10 days ago the Money Robot submitter software and it is very good, It almost doubled my earnings in less than a week.

Comment

It is the best SEO software for sure, My earnings are $150 - $220 per day from Adsense. So yes I'm making good money again, I had a big break when I made ​​almost no money from internet, however MR software change this for me.

Comment

I'm ​looking forward to see the new Pagerank of my websites, I lost some important backlinks in the last month, but I still hope that my page rank will increase with this new update to all of my websites.

Comment

If the page rank will not be updated anymore and will be disabled by the big G , I don't think it will be so big problem, I'm sure that people will use mozrank or alexa or any other method to determine and investigate each website "power", and I don't think the PR will be shot down very soon. Probably they stopped updating it just to block some link builder persons to create backlinks, but most of the experts are not using only PR to determine the real rankings of a website.

Comment

I also don't really wait for an update, but I'm sure the update will be released this month, so for sure G will not shut down the PR update, they probably have some internal issues and this is the reason why they don't release the update yet, however many people don't care so much of those updates anymore, I have websites with low Pagerank and they are ranking better than others that have page rank 4-5, so Pagerank is not so important anymore.

Comment

PageRank it is the most important tool to easily analyze any websites or page, about Mozrank it can be easily manipulated and I don't really rely on that, I hope the Pagerank updates will never die, and they will be updated again this month. It will be a great loss if the Page Rank will not update anymore so I hope that big G will not shut it down.
                            Last edited by Adam; 08-11-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              PageRank it is the most important tool to easily analyze any websites or page
                              Remember about ​Yahoo Site Explorer, we never thought before that yahoo will kill it, however they stop it even if there were millions of users for ​Yahoo Site Explorer, Pagerank it is a product, a product that don't really bring money to the big G so in my opinion it will be disconnected in the next months.

Comment

If they will kill the Pagerank the internet will be full of spam, most of the webmasters will not know where to build backlinks anymore and they will build backlinks to any low quality websites, so I think that the G doesn't want more spam that the internet already have, the time will give us the answer so we need only to wait and we will see what the G really want to do with all this. If the PR will be gone I will not know anymore to what websites to build backlinks so this will be a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Angus View Post
                                  If they will kill the Pagerank the internet will be full of spam
                                  If they will shut it down, then for sure Alexa ranking will increase a lot, however Alexa rankings can be easily falsified, even google Pagerank can be fake some time, so will stick to the Alexa rankings if they will kill the PR.

Comment

Guys, did you know that the new internet explorer is not supported toolbars anymore ? Hmm , did you know that chrome don't accept toolbars anymore ? Now let's think, most average people will not have any knowledges' of PageRank, so yes, the page rank will die for sure, this is the end of the Pagerank for sure, for the moment they will "forget" to update it for a longer time and it will become useless for anyone and this is how Pagerank will unfortunately die. YES it is hard to believe that, but for sure guys no one ever expected "Yahoo Site Explorer" to die, or never anyone ever thought that google will not provide anymore all referrals that are visiting your website via search engines, I think all you guys will realize that the page rank is dead already.

Comment

PR will not be removed from google algotithms for sure, they may possibly removed from peoples' eyes but it will not be removed from the algorithms, PR will remain the base of google algorithms, and will continue to exist as long as search engines will exists, however if they will remove it from the G toolbar it will not be so good for people. I can't even imagine to search something on google and to open websites/pages and to have no clues about their PR, this will be a real problem for the internet users.

Comment

PageRank will be hard to disappear - is a helpful tool for most of the website owners. But if Google would like to stop it then they do have to find another ranking method - lets see what they're planning to do but for sure they do want to change things but they're testing the repercussion

Comment

This month will soon end, and the PR is not updated yet, so for sure this is a real sign that google will stop the PR very soon, they probably want to kill the spammers' business, and also the people that sell PR backlinks are going to suffer. I noticed today that Alexa also stoped to show their traffic graphs, and it seems that we will not have any method anymore to see how important a website it is.

Comment

I notice that most of the new browsers don't accept anymore toolbars, so bye bye PR.

Comment

Guys I think page rank is discontinued by google, I'm almost sure about that, google has too many reasons to do that, so we probably use more and more the Alexa rankings and probable ahrefs or majestic seo, I have more websites with page rank 3 4 5 and I spend a lot of time and money to build the best links to get a good page rank so in case it will be discontinued I will be very sorry, I think google wants to stop the sellings of backlinks so this is the mine reason why page rank will be soon discontinued.

Comment

Google declared war against the backlinks, from the new update of the Algorithm you may see a big changing in the way of how Google is treating the backlinks. I'm sure that Page Rank will stay there but will not be so important as in the past. Google is trying using all the conventional and non-conventional methods to make the backlinks less important, but they forget one thing - their entire searching system is based on the backlinks so will be a bit hard to change something that they create it

Comment

Wondering if the Pagerank discontinued problem will have any advantages by people, I don't think any advantages will exist on this for people. I think many people will be affected, especially the ones that sells high page rank backlinks, they are many people that have good business in this field.

Comment

Why will it be discontinue.A page rank update happened yesterday.Two of my blogs jumper to PR1 .Enjoying A lot >>Hurrah.DM has now got PR 2.May this forum prosper.!!!

Comment

Yup..i too got the pr update.
                                                      My seo blog jumped to pr 2.Check yours.really happy

Comment

Working...
                                                      X