X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build high Pagerank backlinks for free

I will explain in this thread how anyone can build high Pagerank backlinks for free, the technique it is simple and it is recommended to be used an SEO Software.
    Here is how I do it and it works very well all the time, first is required creation of about 50 free blogs, in each blog I submit one article , each article will contain one link to my money website, the next step is adding backlinks to each blog, I also recommend you to use an SEO software for this process so it will save you a lot of time, I usually create about 200 social bookmarks + 200 wiki articles to each blog. I recommend to anyone to use at least 50% generic anchor text , this will create a natural backlink profile.
    The mine website will receive only 50 backlinks , one backlink from each blog, but all those blogs will have high Pagerank that I have created completely free. Usually it needs up to 50 powerful high quality blog backlinks to get your website on first page on google to almost any niche.
    This is my simple technique to create unlimited high Pagerank backlinks for free, if you have other techniques to create high Pagerank rank please let me know.
    Cheers

What SEO software are you using to create this technique ? You didn't mention, can you please mention the name of the software that you use ? I also purchase an SEO software couple of days ago, thanks.

Comment

I'm using Money Robot Submitter Software, it is the most powerful SEO software that you can find on the market, and it is also the single one that is not spammy, it is the best software to create blogs, and any type of backlinks, I usually create blog networks like I explained in this thread and all blogs are related to my content and it is the best technique I know for fast creating of ​high Pagerank backlinks for free.

Comment

Thanks Jack ,I also use MR software and it is for sure the best SEO software, I also started to do this technique and my website is listed on the first page already for a couple of good keywords, the secret is to create a private network of blogs and then add backlinks to each of the blogs to increase their Pagerank.

Comment

You are right Lucas, it is the best technique.
          Any other techniques guys for creating high Pagerank backlinks for free ? Please post here, thanks.

Comment

This software is amazing, I also noticed more threads about how to build quality backlinks and this software name was mention by the users, my brother already give it a try and test this software, I hear that many people makes a lot of money with this software, hope I will have same results, actually I can say that my seo experience is not so big, but I'm sure i will have good earnings from seo. Cheers !

Comment

I appreciate your technique mate(but according to me it will look unnatural if you create another 100 web2.0s with same structure.
              May Be now You should create a web2.0 which has quality content.Add 1-2 500 words content ,then add another with couple of links to your site along with links to authority sites like wikipedia and all.Embed Youtube Video with Transcript (related to your topic).
              Add A 'Hello' or 'Hi' page as your first post(100-200 words).
              That's all.
              Creating a one page web2.0s doesn't work now.You must make it authoritive or one day you'll get caught and penalized.

Comment

I too agree with Dmer.You should try to make your web2.0s.Use less spun article.
                Diversify you tiers.
                You shouldn't use social bookmarks for all your tier 2 link for example.Like if you have 50 web2.0s and you use social bookmarks only as tier 2 link for all the web2.0 it will look highly unnatural and can be detected easily.

Comment

Nice idea jack ..I like it ..

Comment

Working...
                  X