X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Build Quality Backlinks ?

How to build quality backlinks that get your into Google page one results without gaming SEO.

Share your Secrets.....

Originally posted by seomarketing View Post
    How to build quality backlinks that get you into Google page one results without gaming SEO.

Share your secrets.....
    You can purchase backlinks from high quality websites , one link it will cost you about $100 - $200 per year and you need to spend a lot of time to search for the webmasters that really accept to sell you the links. I never do that, for 20 backlinks will cost you a lot of money and I don't prefer to pay so much money on backlinks, I always prefer to create my own high quality backlinks that I have full control over them. I recommend you to create your own high quality backlinks by creating them using Money Robot Software, here you can find a review.
    The secret is to create using the software a private network of blogs and then you have to build backlinks for each of your blogs.

Comment

Hi Jack, Thanks for the Reply and sharing your Knowledge about the quality backlinks... Yes, I prefer with Money Robot it's one of the powerful software, My site keywords are ranking 1, I Recommend for Beginners to go with Money Robot.

Comment

Originally posted by seomarketing View Post
        Hi Jack, Thanks for the Reply and sharing your Knowledge about the quality backlinks... .
        My Pleasure, SEO is now about creating yourself the high quality backlinks , people will not offer you backlinks just by creating good content , you need to create your own backlinks to get on the first page on google.

Comment

The idea is to create "intelligent" backlinks, is not enough to spam them and to say - YES I've made 20.000 backlinks and then you see your website out of the range of the AdSense. It has to be followed some rules and regulations that will be very well explained here in time. Just try to follow up and you'll have the chance to discover that Google will obey to your power backlinks only if you use their algorithms into your benefit.
          Last edited by Rcc; 08-19-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Guys, if you want to have really good results on your seo, stop building tens of thousands of low quality links to your money site, you need to create blogs at tier 1, with 50-100 blog links I promise you that you will get ranked on first page on google, but remember, you need to create backlinks to each of those blogs, in this way you will get to your money site 50 - 100 links only
            but all of those links will be very powerful, so this is guys the real seo on this days, if you want to have good results you need good strategy.

Comment

But Declan, this will take a lot of time to create those blogs and for each blog to add additional backlinks is very hard, how many people working for you to get you this done ? thanks

Comment

Hi there Jason, I use Money Robot Submitter software, (you can find it on google) it is a software that build quality backlinks, it is not a free software but you can test it for free for 7 days, in those 7 days you will be able to rank one website on first page on google, if you want to rank more websites you need to purchase a license from them. Cheers !

Comment

Waw, I heard about this software, so you use this tool, nice, and thanks for info , i will install it and test it now.

Comment

The Money Robot Submitter is showing such a great power from the building of high quality backlinks Tier 1 followed by enormous numbers of Tier 2 links - I just love to use it - now I discover the new Tier Function - they said that will be available soon enough

Comment

Yes the New Tier Function Will be Available soon...

Comment

Money Robot Submitter software is a good tool to get backlinks for your website with quality. I have used this software and it is working very good and I have got many quality backlinks for my website in no time.

Comment

i too use web2.0s to build effective and strong backlinks.They are very good if you add some 3-4 extra tiers to them.They do work in improving our rankings.I create web2.0s manually and use some automated software like money robot or senuke xcr to build some tier links.

Comment

I build backlinks by web2.0 as first tier and some high pr social bookmarks as first tier .Also i do some guest posting on quality sites related to my niche to gain some high pr backlinks(Guest Posting is loosing its effectiveness today).

Comment

Building Backlinks from web2.0s really does work.But Don't forget to add some tiers to your web2.0 or your link will be useless.Also try to make your web2.0s more authoritive by adding more readable content to it.You can post atleast 1 post per month to your each web 2.0 you create. Try to use money robot submitter software and create campaigns, and you will automatically get tiers over each web 2.0 property.

Comment

I have been building out PR networks for links, and it is working well. I am now looking at Money Robot to round out the link profiles and even out the anchor-texts for my links. I am looking into selling links on my sites in the next month or so. I plan to sell them privately, for a flat monthly rate. The PR sites are focused on specific niches, and range in PR. I will lease the links on PR 2 and 3 sites, probably from $20-$30 a month- but I am still researching the market.

PR sites are pretty much the only sure way for 100% safe rankings long-term. The concept is based on what Google is looking for- but you own the high quality links that point to your site rather than waiting for them to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by pickeringmt View Post
                                  I have been building ...
                                  YUP, based on my experience paid links do work.But you should be safe and should be tight with your networks and ensure that google doesn't recognize the networks.
                                  Good luck with you networks,mate.

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
                                    YUP, based on my experience....
                                    Actually,
                                    I will not recommend to bay Paid Links, Instead you should create your web2.0 network and that should work fine. you can automate the process with money robot software.
                                    Also those who plan to sell links,be careful,not reveal the link simply if your service becomes popular,,,other wise you could be like anglo rank .

Comment

[QUOTE=theneo;n1275]
                                      Actually,
                                      I will not recommend to bay Paid Links.../QUOTE]
                                      I totally agree with you mate but some people lack the skill or money to create them.I have create some blog networks before not so successful though.
                                      There are people who tend to buy a service rather than doing hardwork creating the service and those who choose the second option is always in profit not to mention the first one is also not in loss . :P

Comment

I agree dmer, and plan to fly waaayy under the radar here. The main purpose of this method rather than web 2.0s is the higher PR you can channel to your sites.
                                        I am looking forward to building this out.

Comment

money robot software is really good. thanks for sharing your personal experience guys.its really informative for me.

Comment

SEO is name of Patience. If you are looking for a magic it will not happen over night. Big G is getting smarter day by day so, only pure white hat techniques will help you get the desired results. So, begin with Web2.0. Create 10-20 Web 2.0 blogs depending on your competition and than create back links to them. If you have plenety of free time you can do it manually otherwise as the above user said, you can use Money Robot Submitter software to speed up the process.

Comment

Edited.

Have you personally used it? If you are really serious about your website than always use paid hosting. It provides you a complete control. Any free service will never give you a complete control, They can delete your site anytime they want..

Comment

I have read some method.
                                                1. Moving man method by brian dean
                                                2. Broken link
                                                3. Email outreach for content marketing
                                                4. Improvement in content of other blogs and ask them to link your site / blog with them

Hope this may help you guys

Comment

Working...
                                                X