X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Senuke Xcr coupon code / discount code

Guys have anyone any coupon code for Senuke Xcr ? or maybe for other good seo software that can automatically submit my articles on multiple high quality websites. I have already contacted one week ago the Senuke team to provide me one discount code but they not reply me with any answer, maybe it is not good to ask them directly and possible this was the reason why they didn't reply to me, but where to get a coupon code ? thanks.

You are asking for a promotional code for an old software that in my opinion is not even continued by the developers, I paid for Senuke software for years a huge monthly subscription and the software worked well in the first years, however because the developers in my opinion stopped the developing the is now far outweighed by other software applications like Money Robot submitter ( http://www.moneyrobot.com ) and also there are couple more applications similar to Money Robot but Money robot Submitter remain at moment the top application that exist.
    If you are interested to Senuke , let me know , maybe will make a deal , I own the lifetime license that cost me $2000 and I didn't used for a while an I can sell it to you for cheap price like $600 if you are interested.

Comment

Aiden , Don't buy that Senuke license and stop looking for any discount code or promotional code of Senuke , If you want to use that software regularly you will realize that it have a lot of crashes and errors and is already old and outdated. Don't buy the license with $600 from Aiden ! with that money you can get Money Robot software that is 50 time more powerful software and it have no crashes and bugs, and it contain a huge list of high quality websites already in the database, and it is the single software that works very good in rankings , also they offer you live support via website/skype and you don't need to wait weeks to get a reply from them, they are for sure the most professional team.
      In my opinion they didn't reply to your tickets because they stopped the developing of that software, they are making small improvements only and never a new important feature to their software.

Comment

Wow , people still asking about that crappy senuke tool, that software is dead for a long time dude, get an MR license if you want to have good rankings to your website.
        Last edited by JacksonS; 08-04-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

It look like everyone is hates Senuke, I agree it is not working anymore, but guys do you remember the good days when Senuke X brought you a lot of money ? so please give a little respect.

Comment

Nobody disrespect Senuke team or software , we are only trying to help Aiden to take a good decision, I also made more than 10k per month using only senuke , but all my websites got hammered by google Penguin and that tool is not working anymore , SEO it is now all about high quality links on tier 1 , this makes the Money Robot software the leader on the market for a moment.
            Last edited by JacksonS; 08-04-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Senuke software is not discontinued , at least not at the moment , they probable spending a lot of time with SiteBildz , so this is the reason why they probable stop adding new feature for senuke but I agree with you guys , Money Robot is the leader in the SEO Software for high quality link building, so there is not reason why people to search for any coupon code / discount code for senuke.

Comment

Thank you guys for your help, I just purchase the Money Robot Submitter lifetime license and it looks great, It is an different concept then Senuke , I like a lot that I don't even need to create the accounts, all this is done automatically in the background, I also love the "Process Window" where I can see what the software is really doing in the background, I can see how it is submitting the content in blogs and all the submission process, it look really nice.
                I will posts my first ranking informations here soon. thanks again

Comment

BTW Aiden ! , I recommend you to change your avatar picture, it looks like you're drunk and someone is carrying you

Comment

Thanks for your recommendation, but that is my best picture, I love it, so I will not change it

Comment

Yes, I Totally Agree with JacksonS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayden View Post
                        BTW Aiden ! , I recommend you to change your avatar picture, it looks like you're drunk and someone is carrying you
                        Maybe he's just a bit tired - we can't smell it from the picture

Comment

True , I was tired due to some bears problems, you are right

Comment

BTW, Aiden you're Looking Dashing with that Look

Comment

Senuke software is old, it is so stupid designed and is full of bugs, not recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                Senuke software is old, it is so stupid designed and is full of bugs, not recommended.
                                Senuke it always had a lot of bugs and crashes, it was good couple years ago, when other SEO software didn't exist, but now I don't think many people still using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                  Max, do you have more reviews about the SEO Software ? I would like to see them in details. thank you

Comment

Senuke XCR is even worse it has fewer sites lower rates and more bugs, if you want to use tiers you need to wait 1-3 hours because the software is too slow, they never fix any bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
                                      Max, do you have more reviews about the SEO Software ?
                                      Hi Rcc, I don't make reviews about SEO applications but there are more reviews on the forum take a look here : http://www.digitalmillionaires.com/f...-robot-reviews

Comment

My vote too goes to Money Robot Submitter as it gives you similar SEO automation at fraction of price compare to other pricey tools. And even they offer 7 days trial at no credit card required so nothing bad to give it a try...

Comment

Money Robot is a good software, what I loved to this software is that it is very simple to use compared with any other SEO software that I ever used, and I used a lot of seo software applications.
                                          Another important advantage is the huge list of high quality websites that the software contains.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm new here, I register after I have seen this thread, I want to sell my lifetime license of senuke, It cost me $2000, anyone interested ? I will sell it very cheap, please contact me on private message, I will also provide you the password of my e-mail registered with senuke (I don't use too much that e-mail anymore), my price is $700.

Comment

Senuke brought me good money 2 years ago, I never had a lifetime license (only monthly subscription) but because it has a lot of cracks, all websites were full of spam and I stoped using it because in last 6 months Senuke give me low ranking results. I had purchased Money Robot Submitter software and I like it very much, I never get any submission deleted, and I like it much more because it has a lot of good websites in his lists, all with good page rank. It is much easier to rank my websites now.
                                              Xavier, after you sell your license get the MR software, you will never look back to senuke.

Comment

Thanks Cole for your recommendation, I also have a Money Robot license, it is a good software, a little better than senuke but I want to sell the senuke license because I don't use it anymore, I know that many people will love to have a senuke lifetime license with so good price. Anyone interested guys ? Just PM me, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier View Post
                                                  I also have a Money Robot license, it is a good software, a little better than senuke
                                                  Seriously ? A little better ? I understand that you want to sell your license but as you already know, you are selling your license for one reason, the senuke have only spammed websites in the lists, websites that are not useful for SEO anymore, you know that already. So don't compare Money robot with senuke, money robot is using browser mode for submissions, senuke uses sockets based connections for most of the submissions, you all know that sockets are a spammy way to get a submission because sockets are not simulating human submissions.

Comment

Sorry Max for my previous affirmation, I never say that Senuke it is better, I know is not better and the reason why I want to sell my license is because I use Money Robot now. I do not want to mislead anyone, I just want to find a client for my license, I spend a lot of money on it and I sell it very cheaply now (I want to purchase a new computer with this money). I find this thread about Senuke discount and I was thinking that I will find a client here. As I admitted in my first post I created the account here only to sell my license. Look here, this is my first post on this thread: "Hello guys, I'm new here, I register after I have seen this thread, I want to sell my lifetime license of senuke" , I hope you will understand me.

Comment

I wish you good luck with your license selling, I also have a license of senuke for sale, I was trying it to sell it on senuke forum (official forum of senuke) and they remove my thread and announce me that I can get my license banned because I'm not allowed to sell it. I can sell it with $500 if anyone interested.

Comment

Thank you for your posts on my thread, but for the moment I'm not interested to purchase senuke anymore.
                                                        I want to close this thread, how can I do it ? thanks

Comment

Great post Aiden, why to delete the thread ? Let it open, there is no reason to remove it, I see a lot of conversations here, this post actually helped me, Cheers !

Comment

Hi Carson, Aiden wants to Close this Thread not to delete it, means no one can comment on this thread later after closing it... Thanks

Comment

Oh yes, I got it now
                                                              Thanks. my bad
                                                              I didn't want to see this thread removed because it was helpful for me for some reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X