X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Money Robot

hello everyone I saw reviews seems like money robot is awesome, im a house painter and where I live there is a lot of competition on painting companies on web.
    Im really nowhere near the 20 page on google lol. I cant even find my page for my keywords!
    I really need the help on ranking on google, not just to be seen but for my family I need to generate leads for work , so can this tool (moneyrobots) truly benefit my web site.
    please honest reply thanks everyone.
    Orlando FL house painters and commercial painters at masters touch painting interior and exterior painting call us for your free painting estimate

Originally posted by Housepainter View Post
    hello everyone I saw reviews seems like money robot is awesome,
    Hello
    I use the Money Robot software for over 4 months and I get all my sites ranked on first page, I know many users of MR software and all of them making good money using the software, it is the single software that make links from high page rank domains, I give it 5/5 starts, not to mention about the technical support they offer.

Comment

Did you create the post just to get the backlink to your site ? for sure you don't have MR software installed, otherwise you wouldn't try to make posts just to get a link , about Money Robot I have only good words, I don't have time to write too much now, but you can find some reviews on this forum about MR.

Comment

thanks guys...
        and yea backlink lol.. im new to all this always paid for seo truw crappy companies that got me no where, now its time for me to try and build my self ..one more question ..
        let say I have a google local business listen would it harm me if I Backlink it so I can rank on local listens? or would get flagged by google?

Comment

I don't think this post is spam, however don't add backlinks into your first posts that you make in the forum, because this can be considered spam.
          here you can find some reviews of Money Robot: here and here
          it is the best tool designed for high quality links, and the single software that can make blogs links (no other software can do that).
          I know a lot of people that make good money using Money Robot, I personally use the software and I make good money every day from adsense.
          bye

Comment

ok thanks max

Comment

Best software that exists, the single software that really provide good juice to money site, I noticed that everyone forget to mention that it is also the single software that can make good links from trusted sites with high page rank (from page rank 5 6 7 8 9 domains). The software is simple to use, but it have some advanced features that are made for experts, I use all settings from MR and I can tell that you can't even compare MR with any other tools.

Comment

Yes !! good software and good support team and many updates !! that is all I can say

Comment

ok thanks max
                  You are welcome, Bye

Comment

thanks guys...
                    and yea backlink lol.. im new to all this always paid for seo truw crappy companies
                    Oh yes, I lost a lot of money on "crappy seo companies" , my recommendation is to not allow anyone to make you seo, especially if will cost you money, always do your own seo, most of seo companies not even know to use a seo software properly.
                    Make your own seo, use blogs links on tier 1, and other web 2.0 properties on tier 2, create your own diagrams or use the default ones and you will have good results.

Comment

thanks guys...I can rank on local listens? or would get flagged by google?
                      For local businesses you will also need to have global links, don't get only local links from local websites will not rank well, any websites will need global links, global links are links from as many locations as possible (only high quality links) never make low quality links, otherwise you will kill your website !.
                      if you will use a trusted software like MR you will get good results , and if you don't get good results it means that you have some problems with the website, like duplicate content problems into your website.
                      Cheers
                      Last edited by Lucas; 05-12-2014, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Housepainter
                        Housepainter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ok on my website builder it ask how would you like seo, local or global! of course I put local sence im a painter, to target local customers... so I should switch to global.
                        and can I add as man keys words to MR as I want?

I just check your website, it is full of duplicate content (check your site with copyscape.com), some other websites have your content and you need to rewrite your content to make it unique and make 2-4 campaigns with Money Robot and you will get good results.
                      Cheers

Comment

for housepainter: no need to select global, but your backlinks should be global and local, I usually use only global links to rank ,and I have very good results.
                        about MR you can add as many keywords as you want, make sure in that URL it exists at least one time the keyword that you want to rank for, and make sure the main keyword exist in the title of your page.
                        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                          I just check your website, it is full of duplicate content (check your site with copyscape.com), some other websites have your content and you need to rewrite your content to make it unique and make 2-4 campaigns with Money Robot and you will get good results.
                          Cheers
                          You think you usually need to do multiple campaigns to see SERP movement? What template?

Comment

Originally posted by mooton View Post
                            You think you usually need to do multiple campaigns to see SERP movement? What template?
                            Yes, usually is needed 3-4 campaigns to get good rankings results, I use now diagrams designed by me, but until I leaned how to create the diagrams with the "diagram designer" I used the medium diagrams and the high diagram.
                            Good luck

Comment

Working...
                            X