Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SOCIAL SIGNALS:Do You People Thinks It is the Most Important Ranking Factor Now? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCIAL SIGNALS:Do You People Thinks It is the Most Important Ranking Factor Now?

Howdy all,
    Was just browsing some high quality SEO blogs ,searching for what is working is seo nowadays>
    There was a common saying that link building is almost dead some even saying that google doesn't even consider links now(but if it was that matt cutts won't be penalizing private blog/links network )!
    Also many suggested that social signal are now more powerful than link building.This may be legit.
    So what do you all think?
    Are social signals better than links?
    Should we buy Social Signals rather than links?

Ask Me This,
    I say Social Signals are Important And Links Building isn't(won't be dead).
    The Best way to know it is to try it but that will require some money too .
    I think Social Signals is important for ranking a web page(But not the MOST)

Comment

I too would say what wiz said above.Social signals are important but not the most important(according to my experience).Get/buy some social signals,there are many cheap services ,just google it and see it your self whether it is working good for you.

Comment

To use Social Signals is not so bad but I should not consider them the most important, but for sure you should use them in the promo campaign

Comment

Yes,
          As RCC said above,social media provides good source of traffic provided you have good quality content.However you should never forget Link Building . If you promote your content well,and your content is great,there are chances that you won't need to do link building(but you have to be good with your marketing.

Comment

Ok Thanks Wiz,Robin,Rcc,Theneo.
            So You guys think social signals are important but not the most important.
            yeah ,so link building is still the most important factor or as equally important as social signals...
            I am having bad luck with SMM for one of my projects right now and don't want to invest in a paid service.

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
              Ok Thanks Wiz,Robin,Rcc,Theneo.
              So You guys think social signals are important but not the most important.
              (
              I don't agree with you . Social signals are very very important, Why you just think on one aspect. Imagine if you have a strong social presence, It will provide your quality traffic and this way you don't have to worry about Penguin, Panda or any other update. So, Just don't put all your focus only on link building.. Try to build your online presence

Comment

For sure the online presence is a MUST. You must be online on your site as well on the social networks - not to promote it because is too much to promote your site each day, just to be there and have some movements that is taking in consideration on long term. The online presence will just keep you on the top of the attention not only of the Google Robots, but as well of you potential clients.

Comment

Working...
                X