Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Competitor Did Negative SEO on My Site.Please HELP!!!

Hello,
    I was just browsing some forums when I came across this awesome forum with loads of quality information and a nice Design(logo).I created this user id recently.I have a question for all you guys too.
    A couple of days ago ,some motherf****ing Competitor did negative seo on my site.
    Was Just checking my ranking and found out a huge drop on one keyword,although others are fine till now.
    And when I checked my backlinks on ahrefs,they were like 10k blog comments with 100%anchor text as my keywords(no generics).Seems it was either a xrummer or scrape box blast.
    Now what can i do.I fear that my ranking for other keywords would go of as well.I am not new to seo,had some experience with it for a while,just this things is what i am experiencing first time.Please do help me guyz,

You may disavow all of your link.But if you have very quality links or some paid link ,removing only the spammy links may be a hefty job.You may buy a service who disavows the bad links.There are many cheap ones out there ,You can get one easily under 100$.Other than this you have the option to leave the site and create a new site and work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
      You may disavow all of your link....
      Hey,
      Thanks For Your Precious Reply.I really appreciate it.I think I have to hire some one to disavow those spammy links.Could You Recommend a Cheap Yet effective service.
      Thanks.

Comment

Just build more good backlinks, specially blogs, create for you a small blog network , you can use money robot software to do that (is the best seo software for high quality links) and you can create about 200 blogs on tier one and I can guarantee that your website will recover from your negative seo that you have.

Comment

Don't use disavow, will never work, I tried more times and I wait 3-4 months , no changes on ranking, you need to build good links and your website will recover in about one month, run a medium or high campaign with money robot submitter software , it will create you on tier 1 200-300 blogs, and you will recover your website fast.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
            Just build more good backlinks,
            Thanks for you suggestion Gordon.
            To be honest,I can't really 200 web2.0 properties.However I can build like 10 web2.0s a month and do some posting (spun as well as unique)as well as 2nd and 3rd tiers via scrapebox and moneyrobot.
            Thanks for your reply again

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              Don't use disavow, will never work
              What if I disavow some bad links first and then build high quality links after that.Won't it be more effective?The Good thing I own a number of SEO tools including money robot.Could you be more precise please and what do you mean that disavowing won't work?
              Thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by Godofseo View Post
                What if I disavow some bad links ...
                Yup,
                Disavow all bad links first ,if you have many links,you should disavow all or purchase a service(there are many).Then Build High Quality Links like Creating A Web2.0s and then add some tier 2 links like social bookmarks and after that you should see some positive result.The Worse is that if your website has received a manual penalty ,it would take time.you may file a reconsideration request.Alternatively move to another project.

Comment

Yes ,
                  You should disavow the bad links,then create high quality links pyramid(s).
                  Focus on your keyword density.
                  20% generic,20%keyword,20% keyword+ generic,20% url,20,keyword + phrase(generic phrase or keyword phrase)
                  This is what i think is appropriate and what i practice nowadays.May be I am wrong.You could research on anchor text and then come to the conclusion

Comment

Yeah ,I forgot to mention .Diversify your anchor text too and links too.It would take some time for your site to recover.
                    Thanks.

Comment

I will say:
                      • Disavow Links
                      • Build Good Quality Tiered Backlinks
                      • Diversify Your Links(Platforms)
                      • Diversify Your Anchor Text(As Owais has Mentioned Above)
                      Some Precautions to avoid further Negative seo by anyone:
                      • Never Share Your Site Blog Which is earning a lot on forums (People may be jealous or your competitor may be their)
                      • Never Do Negative SEO on other's Blog/Site(They May Do It on yours too)

Comment

Thanks DMer,
                        Your Post Helped me a lot.
                        I haven't share my site on forums,seems like my competitor did it.As I am not sure I won't do it on them.
                        I have started another side project just in case this website doesn't recover. Thanks

Comment

Did you receive a manual penalty in GWT? Export the latest links from Google Webmaster Tool and disavow all comments. Should work well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by yacysh View Post
                            Export the latest links from Google Webmaster Tool and disavow all comments. Should work well for you.
                            Is working without problems, but what you do if the disavow is not taking them in consideration ?

Comment

Hey Can you share some more information here like age of your domain...If its an aged domain or if its your Youtube video then don't worry. But if its a new domain than other respected users have already shared some valuable tips here.

Comment

He was talking about an aged domain that was affected by negative SEO, he succeeded to disavow like 80% of the negative backlinks - now is all ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
                                  He was talking about an aged domain
                                  Can this happen with an aged domain.?..I never heard about this before. Even people use aged domain so to be agrees with their back-linking campaign

Comment

Working...
                                  X