Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
My New Blogging Journey To 32$ A Day Using AdSense-Live Journey Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Blogging Journey To 32$ A Day Using AdSense-Live Journey

Hello there Dmers,
    I am TODAY here with a new hope,confidence whatever you say to make some income out of internet ,to be more precise by blogs!

I decided to create a live internet marketing journey thread of my blogging career on this awesome forum.I am not a starter in Blogging,Internet marketing nor SEO and have been doing it for couple of years.
    I am now 14 and will be 15 soon.I just want to make some income out of internet and i hope i will.Although I have made some figures similar to this in the past with some other blogs like 10-12$ a day from adsense too.

I would update this thread depending on the free time available(4-7 Times a week).
    I hope to get support from you guys as well.
    Till now i have some 50$ to begin with .I would just purchase a domain name and keep the remaining for my hosting.Today one can get very cheap hosting @1$ per month by navigating to some forums dedicated to hosting like webhosting talk and find some good deals there.If you are a starter i highly recommend you to use cheap hosting minimizing your hosting cost.
    Thats all for now,I might update this today or tomorrow. Thanks and wish me luck guys.

I wish you good luck on your Journey, please keep us updated and share with us, if you can, the used techniques, strategies and tools that you're using during it. To start with a small amount of 50 USD is really a challenge and I hope that you'll succeed to obtain your targets as fast as possible. All the best

Comment

Thanks for you encouraging comment RCC>
      Update For Now:
      I must say I am somewhat inspired by Matthew Woodward and Charles Floate.Yup the guys who believe in quality and helpful content rather then some craps which will just provide stupid,nonsense information to the visitors in a very small proportion.

I have decided to make this blog more informative rather than a blog looking like junk of post .I want my visitors to stick to the blog which will decrease my bounce rate and also will increase my blog's trust in front of search engines.
      So I am focusing on posting quality content .I hope you understand .The Frequency may be 3 per week to 3 per month.I am still deciding on what should the frequency will >So i'll let you guys know that when i have made up my mind.
      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::
      Thanks wait for the update.It'll be here in some minutes or hours on how did i finded my niche and how did i did keyword analysis.

Comment

HOW DID I FOUNDED MY NICHE?
        For Finding Niche ,
        you must lookout for something that you love to do or write if you are going to blog.Don't just create blog on niche which are profitable but you don't like them.For example you shouldn't create a financial blog if you love some thing else say animals.I know the profit can be less but you should do that you love.
        The Things I like are Technology,SEO And anything related to technology .I know it's to broad and the competition can be fierce.
        I just head over to magazines.com and find some magazine related to my niche,Have a look at the cover page of some of the magazine and get some ideas which are not too broad for example antivirus for smartphone,mobile,tablets and computer(it's just an example )
        HOW DID I DID KEYWORD ANALYSIS?
        For keyword analysis,
        I entered my seed niche on to Google Keyword Planner and find some keywords like antivirus for apple ipad,"""""""""""""""""" for Nokia E6 ,and like that.It's that simple as that to say.But sometimes it may take time and will be painful to do but when you become used to it ,it'll be very good.
        For Analyzing my keyword,I use market samurai.It is way more better then analyzing my keywords manually.Just enter your keyword there and it will tell you the stats of your competitors such as PageRank , Backlinks , Alexa.
        """"""""""""""""""""""'''""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
        That's all for Now.Currently I am writing some articles for the blog when i'll publish and announce the blog.

Comment

hey owaiswiz,
          really nice thread.Just keep us updated with this thread and i hope this thread will be epic. Wishing luck to your success.

Comment

Today it was all about making some quality content. Browsed Some Blogs and Forums Related to My Niche,Jotted down some nice idea that I can write about in detail.Made list of problem in my niche faced by people. Now I have already written some 5 articles. Today I just bought the domain and hosting for the niche that I researched earlier.All things will be up in 5-6 days.I hope till then I have at least 20-30 articles.Till now I have 5 and writing another now.Wish me luck guyz.

Comment

I decided to do some research today.I did some research on ideas for content.I also did some research on my competitor for some of my keywords and found out that the keywords are of moderate competition and can' t be out ranked easily.Yeah, I was little lazy today.Still I wrote a 500word article in about 20 minutes!!!I also gathered some Question and answers sites,forums related to my niche,blogs related to my niche,web directory and made a list of them on a notepad file.I will soon promote this website on q&a site and forums.Engage with blogger related to my niche.And build some links by submitting my site manually to these directories.

Comment

Today was all about content creation.
                As there's already a thread exsisting at here digitalmillionaires.
                I had till now created 10 post in total still there are 0 published.I just installed Wordpress on my Blog.Just searching for some themes,I have still not allowed search engine to index my website.I will do it after i gather some images that are relevant to my post.It will take time.I usually capture it by Ashampoo Snap which provides me ability to edit the images as soon as you capture them.It is fast for me, I advice you to make your image's file name relevant to the keyword you're targeting.Also Today,I checked some of my competitor''s blogs and also some very successful one out there.Did One case study on one of the most successful blog.So today was just creating 1 piece of case study content and some competitor research on their content.
                I will start posting content from tomorrow < I will also start off-page seo in 1-2 week

Comment

Hey,
                  Your Thread is very interesting actually.I will thrive my level best to follow your journey and to make something out of the interenet.I previously had no awesome success with the IM whatsoever.However I too think i should try till i succeed and have finally brought another domain and hosting and hope to make something out of it at least. Please do keep us update with your thread and I wish you will succeed to achieve your Goal.
                  P.S>I really like your post about how to find your niche.It was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                    Hey,
                    Your Thread is very interesting actually.
                    Yeah,
                    The key to success in internet marketing is to never give up.Focus on your goal,and you can do anything and everything.

Comment

Today,
                      I gathered some images for the articles,i had written.
                      Finally published the article on my blog with relevant images with optimized alt tags.
                      I am using a very basic,simple and free theme named iconic one.It suits my niche as well has a very good site speed score.
                      I highly recommend this theme if you want to have good site speed.
                      Also I designed a logo for my blog which will make it just look more nice.Also I created a Facebook(account&page),Twitter Account,Stumbleupon account.I already had Google+ Acc.
                      I Also integrated it with next scripts wordpress plugin which will automatically share all my contents on those social media sites .I will do sharing on google + manually.
                      off to writing more content.Have some great 12 piece of content more than 500 words each.Published 5 of them.
                      OFF TO WORK

Comment

hey,
                        i have been here on this forum for some hours and i must say this is one of the most epic thread ever created.I will now surely follow your journey .I too have a blog with some post on it and I hope I can get some inspiration,ideas andd techniques. Wish u luck and i hope u will achieve your goal sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Godofseo View Post
                          hey,
                          i have been here on this forum for some hours ...
                          Hey ,
                          thanks man for your encouraging reply.Yup,I too think that many people may be inspired with this journey thread.Also I will share all my ideas and techniques and I too hope that you'll benefit from it. Just never Give UP and you'll be successful.

Comment

Ok So today was something good.
                            Yesterday, I wrote up whole night and finally wrote more than 10 article.Now I have More than 25 post.Today Morning I just published some of them ,gathering images was joyful today as I collected only 2 images per post.I have published about 20 post on the blog.
                            I am attaching some Images so that you can see it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by owaiswiz View Post
                              Ok So today was something good...
                              I think your writing skill must be awesome.I simply can't write that much content in such a short time span.Also I think you have great social Media as I think there are good number of visits from social media.
                              Wishing You Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by S3O View Post
                                I think your writing skill...
                                Thanks for your encouraging words.Yes,My Writing skills is not excellent though.However,I have a mind full of ideas so I never run out of ideas to write about.If i do,i just browse for some topics related to my niche on some article directory sites.

Comment

OK so update for today:

I did some content creation yesterday and today.Published some post.Now I have a total of 22 published post and 2 drafts. .
                                  Also DID SOME OFF-PAGE SEO
                                  """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""
                                  What Off-Page SEO DID I DID?

After writing this many post,I researched some keywords and selected one with many searches and low keyword density.The CPC of the keyword was also quite high.Not too competitive but yes it will be moderately hard to compete with my competitors.
                                  Today I created a Wordpress.com Web2.0 property.
                                  I then wrote a unique 500 words+ unique content for that web2.0 and posted it with only one link.After that I searched for the keyword I am targeting on Google And Spinned the article with this tool - http://spinner.moneyrobot.com

I then rewrote that spunned scraped content and then posted it on my blog with no links pointing to my blog.
                                  I think I should have the steps the reverse way.I then did nothing other than going to some free link indexing site and pinged the blog using those tool.
                                  That was all I did Till now.
                                  Also I am starting my social bookmark blast to that web 2.0 .I am starting slow so it is only 500 social bookmarks.For the software used,I used Money Robot for Social Bookmarking although I created the Web 2.0 manually
                                  That's All For Now.

Comment

OK so update for today:

I did some content creation yesterday and today.Published some post.Now I have a total of 22 ...
                                    Awesome Wiz.Your Off-page technique is quite awesome but try to be more diversified.
                                    Other than that,
                                    may i ask are the 500 social bookmarks you are creating of only high pr or there are bookmarks that are of pr0 also.?
                                    Thanks for creating the thread wiz.

Comment

Keep the good work mate - nice journey until now

Comment

Originally posted by Rcc View Post
                                        Keep the good...
                                        Thanks mate.
                                        Next update in Few Minutes.
                                        Till Then I would recommend you guys to check out this thread if your blog is on wordpress like me:
                                        http://www.digitalmillionaires.com/f...dpress-plugins
                                        I will also share some more plugins in this thread .Update Coming Soon.
                                        Thanks For Encouraging.

Comment

So Today,
                                          I installed Some Plugin and Researched Some Theme.
                                          Actually I changed the theme .Now Its WP RootStrap.
                                          Its great till now,
                                          I also Installed MailPoet(Wysija Newsletter) >A great and free alternative to Aweber.It is free upto 2000 subscribers.I also created a form,and have the widget ready to be placed on my blog.
                                          As I said Earlier,
                                          Now I will focus on Promotion.
                                          """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
                                          So I downloaded free 30 day trial of amazing BuzzBundle.As I said I am tight on my budget,I wont purchase it unless I have made double the amount of its price that is 400$.
                                          You can read A more detailed post about it and how to use it to increase traffic here: http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/rev...ic-to-my-blog/

I posted some Yahoo answer related to the post i published on my blog earlier with a link pointing to the solution or information.After That,I engaged with some Twitter Users which have shared content related to mine.
                                          That's All.
                                          For Today.
                                          Thanks.
                                          Feel Free To Ask Any Query If you have some!

Comment

So Today I did Almost nothing.
                                            Planning to change the theme.Montezuma looks great however I'll let you guys know when I have done,it also I published a high quality article yesterday.Will promote it soon.
                                            Till then Goodbye,
                                            Thanks

Comment

Very Quality Thread mate till now.However Before doing any tiered link building I recommend you to check jacob King's Why Your Tiered Link Building Won't Rank ...
                                              Your Budget is awesome(I just noticed it).
                                              Also I have few questions:
                                              1)if you own moneyrobot ,which VPS do you use or you run it on your own rig?
                                              2)Do you use any rank tracker?
                                              3)How Much Have you spent till now?
                                              Thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
                                                Very Quality Thread mate till now.However Before doing any tiered link building I recommend you to check jacob King's Why Your Tiered Link Building Won't Rank ...
                                                Thanks Dude.
                                                1)I Have BHS VPS For Money Robot(Works Great)>I still host my website on a cheap host to keep expense low.
                                                2)I have used SerpBook Trial(looks good but ain't free and as I said I have to keep the budget to its lowest,so I use Rankcheckerace.com
                                                3)I think I will post an update for that.
                                                Not Much Though(Excluding the cost of vps and MR)/less than 10$ I guess

Comment

Awesome updates again mate.
                                                  Do keep us updated.BTW I wanted to ask whether you have a specific SEO plans?I recommend you to have one

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                                                    Awesome updates again mate.
                                                    Do keep us updated...
                                                    Thanks Again,
                                                    TO be honest I don't have any SEO Plan Right Now,I will create one in the near future.

Comment

Update for Today...........:
                                                      I focused on promotion(Didn't wrote any content).
                                                      I know it's bad.
                                                      But the content I wrote was something that can be considered as good.
                                                      The Visitors stick to my site for atleast 6 minutes if they are from organic sources.Pages per visit is also good,something like 6 pages per visitor,I already had 1k visits.

Comment

Very Great Posts mate.
                                                        Really Great Journey Till Now.
                                                        I have a few question as well:
                                                        1)Do you promote your content via Youtube?
                                                        2)How Much Followers Do You Have on Twitter if you have Twitter Acc?
                                                        Wishing you luck for your future though.

Comment

Originally posted by theneo View Post
                                                          Very Great Posts mate.
                                                          Really Great Journey Till Now:
                                                          Thanks Theneo.
                                                          Here are the answers to your sweet questions:
                                                          1)Actually ,I plan to use Youtube as a part of marketing but as I am not in control of a powerful rig,rendering them would/can take ages.So I would start it when I get a powerful rig.
                                                          2)I don't have much real followers on twitter.I have around 7k but most of them are paid and aren't real or interactive.However around 100-200 can be real.I just don't know.
                                                          Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Dude.
                                                            Thanks for clearing out my dought Wiz.
                                                            BHS VPS looks good.
                                                            Yeah,I checked rankcheckerace ,there charts are awesome with daily reports to your inbox.
                                                            Keep us updated.
                                                            Wishing you luck.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X