Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you love the new wordpress?

Hello there,
    Just opened up my blog's wp-admin and saw a wp update.I just updated it and wowie.It has a very new design which is looking modern.SO how do you guyz feel .
    Do you think this is awesome ?or this is shitty with navigations crapped up.for those who dont have wordpress installed, have a look at the image i have uploaded.
    do share your views about the update.
    New Wordpress 3.8!!!

yup,i do love it.The ui is revamped .the theme is good.no bugs found till now.I will recommend all of you pals out there to update your wp asap as the new 3.8 is looking very cool

Comment

Yup its much like the modern UI of windows 8 . Really the most Cool Update ever by Wordpress

Comment

Yeah the UI is fantastic to be honest.Its looking really a revamped update.Superb one from the guys at automattic.

Comment

What I really like to the new UI is that is more friendly - even a noob can use it and this will bring many users for WordPress. This update is targeted for sure to the users that are having lacks in WEB Designs and is giving the chance to any marketer to create a website.

Comment

Yeah RCC>
            However Now i have some problems though .
            You should wait for a while before updating to this update as there are many themes,plugins and tools currently which are not working with this update till now.Wait for a week or two and then you might proceed.

Comment

I see each day new tools appearing for this new update My patience is really big

Comment

Yeah.There are updates rolling in till now.Maybe every WP user should wait for a while before updating after an update is released.

Comment

Working...
                X