Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you do content stitching?

Hey all,
    recently Google's Webspam head Matt Cutts said that google doesn't rank site who do content stitching !!!
    May Sites were just gathering content from many sources on a specific topic and post them with a link of the source>However after matt cutts said that stitching content is a bad idea.He also posted an video on the topic.
    However you may gather the content from various sources , make a summary of the topic and post it on your site which doesn't have any negative impacts.However if you completely copy paste the content to your sites it would leave a bad impact on your site which will result in lower ranking.
    You can read more about it here:
    Beware All of you who do content stitching?

So all of you who do content stitching ,beware after this update until and unless you don't want to harm your ranking.!!!

no longer after i heard about this topic .I was doing that for some of my web2.0s blog and actually i saw some decrease in rank too for some weeks.Thanks for sharing the useful info OP.

Comment

I think stitching content is bad even for tier 1 links.If you want good readership(traffic) , make content that is:
      1)Unique
      2)Readable
      3)Informative
      Stitching content do not work now ,it was working some months ago for some lame asses

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
        I think stitching ...
        Yup.Thanks For Commenting.I do used to use stitched content for web 2.0s some months ago.
        But now i don't use them.Also after this update from cutts i started disavowing the links i had from web2.0.Now i prefer creating the content that is unique,readable and informative(as said by robin)

Comment

Working...
        X