Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
List Of Top 5 Social Bookmarking Site to Gain High PR Backlinks From!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List Of Top 5 Social Bookmarking Site to Gain High PR Backlinks From!!!

Hello there,
    do u know social bookmarking is an effective way of link building and works well for money site as well as tier 1,tier 2,3,4,5,6,..,n sites.So here i am sharing a list of Top 5 Social Bookmarking site with very high PR that you should use to build links to your money site.
    1)Slashdot.org:
    Ever heard of this site?This is one of the greatest social bookmarking site out there with a Google Page Rank of 8.It has an alexa rank of near 1k .
    However the catch is the link you get from this site is no-follow.Many seo gurus say that there is no use of getting a no-follow link,but it is necessary in order to make your link building natural in front of google.It also allows you profile link which is also no follow
    2)identi.ca:
    This social bookmarking site is also one of the best site out there with a PR Of 8 and has alexa rank of about near to 8k.It is not so popular as slashdot but yet it provides you a do-follow link!!!Which is great.It also provides you profile link .
    3)Reddit.com:
    I think all of you who have done some seo before have heard this awesome site.It has a pr of 8 and has an alexa rank near 100 which is great.Don't underestimate the power of this site which gives you a do-follow link.It may even give you large number of traffic if you give out some great content as it is an active site!!!
    4)Newsvine.com:
    Newsvine has a pr of 7 and an alexa nearr 3k.I highly recommend you to bookmark your site over here in order to get a free do-follow links .
    5)Bibsonomy.org:
    Bibsonomy is a social bookmarking site which has a pr of 7 and is not so popular yet it has an alexa of around 5k.The Catch is that it provides you a no-follow links to your bookmarks but at the same time it provides a do-follow link at your profile which is great!!!
    Some tips to keep in mind before bookmarking on a site:
    • Make atleast 2-3 more bookmarks of random relevant site when you make a social bookmark of your own site just to make it more natural.
    • Always make bookmarks on sites which provides no-follow link also just to make it more natural
    That's all.DO you have any more bookmarking site which you think i've missed ,do share them here .I would be pleased to hear them.

very great list.
    I think stumble upon is also a great way of getting links and visitors much similar like reddit it also allows to get visitors and good amount of visitors.Thanks for sharing the list.Number 2,4,5 are new for me.

Comment

Thanks guys, the list Of Top 5 Social Bookmarking Site is good, thanks for sharing with us, all this websites will be added in money robot submitter software soon so we can make the submissions fully automated soon

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
        Thanks guys...
        Thanks..I thinks some of them are already there on MR.Not sure though. .

Comment

Originally posted by dmer View Post
          very great list.
          I think stumble upon...
          Yup.Thanks For Sharing .Truly StumbleUpon is a dime for peoples for whom SEO Doesn't work.Stumble Upon Can Give You a Hell lot of traffic if you are in the right niche(popular with many stumblers),have quality and eye catching content and images thanks for contributing btw.

Comment

Really Great Post Wiz.
            Here are some that I find great: Your Thread is always as awesome wiz.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that list mate.It was quite awesome.Checked 2 of them.
              Thanks again.

Comment

This list is really useful to increase traffic and improve page rank. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for sharing such valuable info ...

Comment

Working...
                  X